Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE? (the Crow?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE?

It's probably the Joker in Nick Fury's coat. :lol

I read an article in empire recently explaining the journey the gun and bullets took to the set and inevitable tragedy of the Crow. It was quite eerie actually.

I read that article as well and I had a similar reaction

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4r09BAkxjM[/ame]

:panic::panic::panic:

Snake Plisken had white face paint?

That's why I don't understand people keep assuming that...

They would start with EFNY and not EFLA anyway.

I thought the movie was a piece of **** and still do

And here I was thinking I was the only one who didn't like it. :lol :hi5:
I'm with you guys. It was a sign of the times, so I get why some people who were teens at the time would be into it. I also see folks who aren't old enough to have been around back then connecting to the emo/Joker-type angle. But objectively, I just don't think it's a very good movie. Typical cheesy action movie from that period.

If this is the Crow, I'm pretty much done collecting. This is the holiest of grails for me.

After this, HT can release their 1/4 original Predator and Dutch and that'll be it for me.

Oh who am I kidding, Draven for the ____ing WIN.

Movie is okay. But Brandon Lee's Crow is what I love.

I think this specific character does have a real cult appeal because of his death in the way that Ledger's Joker does, that is greater than anything that the movie in itself could have brought on. Two dark, emotionally unstable characters with crazy face paint, long greasy hair and extremely violent tendencies. It makes perfect sense that HT would take this on to try and piggyback on the popularity of Ledger Joker.

I also see folks who aren't old enough to have been around back then connecting to the emo/Joker-type angle. But objectively, I just don't think it's a very good movie. Typical cheesy action movie from that period.

I think this specific character does have a real cult appeal because of his death in the way that Ledger's Joker does, that is greater than anything that the movie in itself could have brought on. Two dark, emotionally unstable characters with crazy face paint, long greasy hair and extremely violent tendencies. It makes perfect sense that HT would take this on to try and piggyback on the popularity of Ledger Joker.

You just watch yourself.

100_evazan_starwars.jpg

Must have!!!!!!! CROW FTW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back