Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE? (the Crow?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE?

Some people have no good taste to each thier own WORLD! This movie is bad a$$ and always be a favorite.....

The crow is one of, if not the best, adaptation of a GN/comic book ever.

This is an absolute dream come true.

Needs:

Crow
Guitar

Amp
Shotgun
Ring

Morphine
Katana

Wonder if he will have all the relevant holes on clothing, scars and electrical tape and wire wraps etc.

Id take any and all of those, but my guess will be whats bolded.

I hope he comes tattered up, But I could see this being a double dip for HT.

Clean with Coat/Guitar/Crow/Shotgun/Ring

Battle Damage no Coat/Holes/Scars/Electrical Tape/Weather Vane. (Top Dollar used the Katana)

Id prefer a One and done deal though.

If this is the Crow, I'm pretty much done collecting. This is the holiest of grails for me.

I thought the movie was a piece of **** and still do, but it's a cool looking design and I'm glad that fans can finally get a licensed 1/6 version. I know he's been at the top of many "must have" lists.

And here I was thinking I was the only one who didn't like it. :lol :hi5:

Id take any and all of those, but my guess will be whats bolded.

I hope he comes tattered up, But I could see this being a double dip for HT.

Clean with Coat/Guitar/Crow/Shotgun/Ring

Battle Damage no Coat/Holes/Scars/Electrical Tape/Weather Vane. (Top Dollar used the Katana)

Id prefer a One and done deal though.

That would be my guess too.

Oh and Eric used the katana in the mob shoot out also.

Whoa .....If true this is soooooooo awesome. The Crow been on my wanted list for a long time.

More Ironman,just what we need :rotfl

Well they did an amazing job on the Scissorhands body and that was years ago, this should be amazing. This is the single most exciting announcement ever from HT, I think. Well since the Batman Returns one anyway.. :lol

You didnt like The Crow? :horror For Shame!

It's just sooo damn cheesey, with bad acting the annoying kid. I liked the graphic novel, but thought the movie was just weak. Not as bad as Spawn mind you, but still something I never want to watch. Even tried re-watching it a year or two ago and it was still terrible if not worse :lol

And here I was thinking I was the only one who didn't like it. :lol :hi5:

Hells yeah! :hi5:

Well they did an amazing job on the Scissorhands body and that was years ago, this should be amazing. This is the single most exciting announcement ever from HT, I think. Well since the Batman Returns one anyway.. :lol

I have to agree. I intially thought it would be EB that would be making The Crow given there love of Bruce Lee, but glad it's from HT instead.

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid and loving it! absolutely will be an instant PO for sure!

It's just sooo damn cheesey, with bad acting the annoying kid. I liked the graphic novel, but thought the movie was just weak. Not as bad as Spawn mind you, but still something I never want to watch. Even tried re-watching it a year or two ago and it was still terrible if not worse :lol

It was a real low budget gem IMO. Sure it's rough around the corners, but Lee was fantastic, the music...and one obvious source of inspiration for Ledger's Joker. Watch it with TDK in mind and you will be surprised just how much they borrowed/homaged.
...anyway, that was far too civilised an answer. you said bad things about a movie I love...so....

:fart:thwak

Yeah theres a few cheesy parts but I think Brandon Lee did superb. He made the movie imo. Too bad he died. I think that Movie would have skyrocketed his career.

I have to agree. I intially thought it would be EB that would be making The Crow given there love of Bruce Lee, but glad it's from HT instead.

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid and loving it! absolutely will be an instant PO for sure!

I think we three are on the same level of excitement for this one! I have a friend (that I will leave unnamed for now) that pointed out to me that HT has had this license for awhile now. I knew this was coming, but I didnt expect it so soon. I figured maybe this fall or winter, but damn am I excited for this!

Now if HT would just get around to DX Han, Marty from BBTF and Edward Scissorhands 2.0 with a the civilian clothes...

Oh, my God... I'm hyperventilating. PLEASE let it be the Crow, I don't want to shat my pants over a teaser for nothing. This has to happen, Hot Toys KNOWS this has to happen. I want to be able to blast The Cure after the reveal of whatever this is, LET IT BE DRAVEN.

It's probably the Joker in Nick Fury's coat. :lol

I read an article in empire recently explaining the journey the gun and bullets took to the set and inevitable tragedy of the Crow. It was quite eerie actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back