Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE? (the Crow?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE?

The Crow, please be a DX figure..!! Hope they include his guitar.

1069927_10151513306557344_1904325122_n.jpg

Look at this!

Created a thread for it:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131288

Last edited:

Ha ha that's awesome loved that scene. Ther have gotta do a Killian now.

Not a fan of HT Iron Man license, but wow, HT's all ammo'd up for the show this weekend, huh?

Is this the second Tony Stark figure from Iron Man 3? 2 Tony Stark figures in one year and we never had a single Ra's Al Ghul figure from HT?

There's only one damn crow movie.... The 1st and last and all will ever be in my mind. All the others i couldnt watch !

Would be awesome and would make $$$.

Hulk Hogan
Ultimate Warrior
Roddey Piper
Macho Man
Million Dollar Man
Demolition
Hart Foundation
Even Hacksaw Jim Dugan with real wood 2x4. DX Crosseyes of course.

But yea, this looks like The Crow.

and Ricky the dragon Steamboat

Well that's good... I figured from the length of hair and bit of white it was yet another Joker. Didn't notice the black coat until someone else said it was The Crow.

I thought the movie was a piece of **** and still do, but it's a cool looking design and I'm glad that fans can finally get a licensed 1/6 version. I know he's been at the top of many "must have" lists.

Well that's good... I figured from the length of hair and bit of white it was yet another Joker. Didn't notice the black coat until someone else said it was The Crow.

I thought the movie was a piece of **** and still do, but it's a cool looking design and I'm glad that fans can finally get a licensed 1/6 version. I know he's been at the top of many "must have" lists.

You didnt like The Crow? :horror For Shame!

The crow is one of, if not the best, adaptation of a GN/comic book ever.

This is an absolute dream come true.

Needs:

Crow
Guitar
Amp
Shotgun
Ring
Morphine
Katana

Wonder if he will have all the relevant holes on clothing, scars and electrical tape and wire wraps etc.

tumblr_mln4os0AJM1ri9atgo1_500.gif

agreed!

though most BOMBS tend to have a cult following

Victims aren't we all?

:gah:Yes we will be if this only gets released as a exclusive. Why make it a exclusive you Bastards ! everyone loves this film for good damn reason IT FN ROCKED every minute and never gets old! I realy want and need a crow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back