Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE? (the Crow?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Crow fans on here read the comic? I saw the film ages ago, then read the comic a couple years back. For me, it was that version of the story that sealed the deal. :lol

tumblr_mathiqQ4mL1qjugk7o1_500.png

Re: Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE?

Brandon Lee have a much longer hair at the back that that teaser though, so I'm not sure if it's the crow?

That's the problem, unfortunately for everyone, not think it's Eric Draven :(

Of course. My favourite graphic novel.

Beats the film.

Agreed, it's the only way a remake of the film would work IMHO. Sadly the crew behind the new film doesn't seem to be following the GN either.

That's the problem, unfortunately for everyone, not think it's Eric Draven :(

Seems fine, the sculpt is bowed low.

It's probably because they used this pic for reference, seeing as that's the one everyone's been posting on their FB page to get them to make this:

brandon-lee-the-crow-death-9146-hd-wallpapers_zpsf23b4c6f.jpg

The crow ? What a bummer . More money stays in my wallet . Snake plisken = instant buy . The crow = no interest whatsoever . Back to the GI-joe thread .

I'd much rather have a Kurt Russell Snake than the Crow. I didn't even know there was a fan base for the Crow.

I'd much rather have a Kurt Russell Snake than the Crow. I didn't even know there was a fan base for the Crow.

Agreed. They'll probably sell 100 of this figure. I wish they were showing Banner or BTTF instead of this crap.

Wouldn't that would be a swift kick in the nuts to folks if this ends up being "Trash bag Joker" with a whole pool cue and a broken one. :lol

What if the collar is just giving the illusion of the actual garbage/body bag?!?!

tdk_0629.jpg

tdk_0642.jpg

tdk_0664.jpg

tdk_0666.jpg

tdk_0670.jpg

But no, it's Crow. We all know that Hot Toys' engrish ain't too great. They'd never use a word like "enigmatic" on their own. While that term could be used to describe the Joker, they wouldn't just pull it out of their *** like that.

So I googled "enigmatic Crow Brandon Lee" to see if Hot Toys copped it from some place like they usually do and sure enough, this came up.

evokes a modern night-world and its tormented denizens ensnared by unspeakable evil, engulfed by the thirst for revenge, and enfolded by the enigmatic, eternal wings of The Crow.

It's the Crow, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back