angelina jolie head sculpt ... so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what hair styles of angelina jolie should i do?

• lara croft (sculpt the two strands in front of her face)

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • lara croft (leave the two strands out, i can customize myself)

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • bald is fine, the rest I can find a wig or customize it myself

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • mrs. smith

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • sky captain

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • wanted

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
ANGELINA JOLIE, BALD
Available on my website:
https://sunohc.com/store

latestworkjolie.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

with EDWARD NORTON , BRUCE WILLIS, and second Run of BOOK OF ELI

Last edited:
Hey bro, make the strands detachable, to be painted, and then glued on into a groove for them.

Check Spenser's Fifth Element Milla sculpt to see what I mean. It works brilliantly.

The sculpt looks great, the lips and eyes look great as well without being too cartoony. Nice job.

The little neck you have looks fine, but I think CY and Hot Toys neck pegs are differant. Hot Toys has a standard ball joint, same as the male ones if I'm not mistaken.

I voted for the Lara w/ strands, Sky Captain, Mrs. Smith, and Wanted versions because I'd like to see the way they all turn out, but I'd be most interested in Lara and Wanted.

Wow, finally a great Jolie sculpt! Thanks Daniel :clap
I'd love to bash a mrs. Smith version.

About the strands of hair for a Croft version; maybe it'll be too brittle when sculpted, unless you could make them in some rubber-like flexible material like Jack Sparrow's beard strands on the HT figure.

Or maybe you could just do the pony tail and leave the two strands to be made out of 'real' hair?

Oh, and as for the neck, it would be great if you could make some that could be used on those newer female Hot Toys bodies (Sheva Alomar, Sarah Connor), since Angelina often has her arms exposed...

sheva4.jpg

sheva2.jpg

sheva6.jpg

thanks guys!

this one's already taken me as long as it takes to usually make a complete male sculpt and i haven't even started on the hair for her.

Wow, finally a great Jolie sculpt! Thanks Daniel :clap
I'd love to bash a mrs. Smith version.

About the strands of hair for a Croft version; maybe it'll be too brittle when sculpted, unless you could make them in some rubber-like flexible material like Jack Sparrow's beard strands on the HT figure.

Or maybe you could just do the pony tail and leave the two strands to be made out of 'real' hair?
I could have my caster cast the braid in flexible material like when i did the obi-wan kenobi braids but those braids were still a little thicker.

Lord Vicious,
do you have a pic of the bottom of the neck?
If I make a hole in the neck, does it go pretty deep so that the neck is covered?
I need to know these things before I ask my caster to make the mold.

Too bad they don't have female neck pegs so I can do what I did for the Tyler Durden heads...

Last edited:
Lord Vicious,
do you have a pic of the bottom of the neck?
If I make a hole in the neck, does it go pretty deep so that the neck is covered?
I need to know these things before I ask my caster to make the mold.

Too bad they don't have female neck pegs so I can do what I did for the Tyler Durden heads...

I've looked, but I can't find a pic from the inside of the head/neck, sorry mate :(
Maybe somebody who has the Sheva or Sarah Connor figure can take some pics of how the head connects to the neck joint?

Actually I don't know if those hot toys ball joints are the same for female and male heads... :dunno

She looks great!

I've picked bald myself, that way I can do whatever to her hair.

Love it Daniel. I hope she's bald so I can do what I need with hair. But it looks great. I have been after one of these for a long time.

If catering to the Sheva/Sarah necks, will that hamper its useage on other more affordable, readily available female figs? Personally I'd prefer the DML neck but I must be way in the minoruity on that in today's market.
As for hair? Flexible strands works fo me if that is the final hair decision.

Might go with bald then you can make the others for us. :D. I want to see Captain and Lara.

Looks good, I'd love to get one to finish off my Lara Croft custom. I just got the clothing and weapon set from BBTS and the boots are made to fit the cy girl style ankle pegs so I'd have to go with the head fitting the cy girl style neck
Last edited:
hey thanks for the comments everyone.

my caster (Lonnie from heroheads) said on the OSW forums that he is able to make the neck mountable as long as he knows which body.

So now the question is if it should be hot toys compatible or cy-girls compatible or (traid compatible? :)) and I think the sculpt is already to short for DML though.

I carved out a large enough hole though so that it should fit over any neck peg.

I'll have the bald casted up and available next week (for those who want to customize, I'm already excited by how many skilled customizers have commented, can't wait:pray:) and I'll get started on the styles when I get some bald castings myself :)

Hot Toys for sure.

Better bodies, with the option for arms that aren't jointed(exposed). Plus easy to get right now with so many female figures coming out and the TTs they released.

Back