All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 669112

Another comparison I found on facebook. The SooSoo body is wayyyy more proportionate and the TE heads look better on SS body.
Everyone bashing it because the heads look like prototypes shown at pre-order are completely missing out how great the body and suit look. It's a shame better heads came along during the delays because I think that soured the response. I do wish that SooSoo had upgraded the heads like hoped but I am disappointed at the final product, it is what I ordered and I ordered based on the body, suit and extra accessories such as the busts.

The body looks nice, but not nice enough for me to shell out another $170 to get it. If the figure remains available (due to being unable to sell out) and gets discounted I will get one for the body so I can have two HL. But as it is right now, I do not see it worth spending more for this character.

Wonder when onesixthoutfitters will ship? Haven't hear nothing but a paypal email for the payment.

I deleted the email already but it's mentioned in the email for the remaining balance. I think it was in the invoice details. They also send out an email with tracking when it has actually shipped out to you.

I deleted the email already but it's mentioned in the email for the remaining balance. I think it was in the invoice details. They also send out an email with tracking when it has actually shipped out to you.
I'll be damned didn't notice it on the payment email.

Got the figure today, it feels high quality product, very well made as is. Sculpts aren't as bad in person as the photos show, likeness is off but in person he looks good enough. However I have a feel that facial paint is pretty rushed during production, I own few other Soo Soo figures and their paint is on point, however I see several pain issues on Homelander which is acceptable for the regular person but I'm very picky and perfectionist... While my favourite sculpt is the smiling sculpt, it has slightly crossed eyes, which made me kinda upset. But well... gonna take photos once lighting is good. He is way larger than I thought, body is good but in some parts he feels very soft, I guess it's heavily padded by foam.

Just got my SooSoo Homelander. More in detail review later.

Headsculpts aside. The SooSoo figure SCREAMS quality. Everything, from packaging to the accessories, to the suit, to the hands it’s all so detailed and obviously well thought out. The suit color is perfect and not aubergine like the first few pics that surfaced. The body feels sturdy and the proportions are great. Articulation is what you can expect from the average figure aside from the lack of split cut boots.

Holding it next to my PT version is mind blowing. To be fair the PT version did say it came with a free body as a gift when you buy the 5 heads set. So it never claimed to be quality. But still. Just look at the difference between the capes.

My PT has been in its box for about 8 months and the colours of the cape have comepletely bled into each other.

IMG_7190.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_7205.jpeg

I only kept the angry SooSoo sculpt. I love how the eyes are painted and the veins look cool. I actually think the likeness is better than PT’s angry sculpt. And I swapped the boots so I can do proper flight poses. I had to modify the heads and the boots quite a bit to get them to fit. But it all worked out in the end.

The SooSoo boots are painted better and have a much more detailed sculpt. But I kept PT’s despite this. Unless you have them side by side you would never know.

Attachments

• IMG_7193.jpeg
    IMG_7193.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7191.jpeg
    IMG_7191.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Saw a deleted post on FB..from SooSoo's sculptor.

Personally I wouldn't be mad if they do a new head sculpt pack and we need to buy. As long as the likeness is an great improvement

(I tried to grab the screenshot after typing this but it has since been deleted)

Saw a deleted post on FB..from SooSoo's sculptor.

Personally I wouldn't be mad if they do a new head sculpt pack and we need to buy. As long as the likeness is an great improvement

(I tried to grab the screenshot after typing this but it has since been deleted)
What did the post say

What did the post say
He posted a picture of the SooSoo sculpts and said
"This is my work from 3 years ago. I need to do something soon. Stay tuned"
Something among those lines, but he deleted it. Probably cause SooSoo told him to, so no idea what that means

Back