All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, they already showed off the final product headsculpts on their Instagram back in June. They took the extended 2+ years and did absolutely nothing with it. I doubt they took the additional 3 months since to improve upon it...moreover, from a production standpoint, I don't think that's enough time for any potential last minute fixes...but what do I know?
True. But since premium heads can be purchased seperately it might still be good to pick it up if the body and suit are a big improvement over ToysEra.

True. But since premium heads can be purchased seperately it might still be good to pick it up if the body and suit are a big improvement over ToysEra.
I haven't seen any premium heads being offered by any other 3rd party company that has captured Antony Starr's likeness...have you?

I haven't seen any premium heads being offered by any other 3rd party company that has captured Antony Starr's likeness...have you?
I meant the heads by Premium Toys. I think their sculpts are fantastic. Paint application lets them down a bit. But theyre way better than SooSoo’s offering.

This is the 1/12 version. They were selling 1/6 versions of their heads too but couldnt find them anymore. Probably all sold out.

Attachments

• IMG_6956.png
    IMG_6956.png
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, I dont think they are available anymore unless they reissue them due to popular demand 😁. Still, for those who have the PT (TE v1) or TE v2 having another body to use the extra heads would be awesome. If the material/body for the SST is indeed good enough.

Well.. the people in the SooSoo “fan”page are not having any of it lol.

Attachments

• IMG_6972.png
    IMG_6972.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 0
You’d think a company would be proud to show off their work even if it’s not the best offering. Has me worried for this figure.

Oh, God, this looks bad... Guess will wait for @JorjeCroft to post some pics when his arrives from Giantoy.
I know sculps aren't great but what we have seen I truly loved the body and the accessories. Don't even know if it comes with a "preorder bonus" torso displays. I loved the smiling sculpt most and gonna use that one but yea I'd love to see the entire thing before my order is delivered. So strange.

Just reach out to them and say you are waiting to get paid from work or something. These guys are all pretty reasonable if you tell them, its when they are left not knowing its an issue which is fair enough.
Thanks for the advice. They gave me until end of October to complete my invoice payment...which should be plenty of time to decide if I want to keep it or not.

First look
Those headsculpts are… so disappointing. Isn’t the suitcolor way too dark and uniform? I know the ToysEra one is a similar colour but I always thought his suit was lighter in the show and there was more variation in color. Star Ace made theirs way too light and vibrant. But this strikes me as too dark.

I never noticed how big the pectorial inserts were until these pictures lol.

Attachments

• IMG_6977.jpeg
    IMG_6977.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6979.png
    IMG_6979.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6978.png
    IMG_6978.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
He doesn't look WOW but doesn't look horrible either imo, I wanted the smiling sculpt and it looks OK. Well it is what it is. Took 2 years for what?! Idk Also I know he isn't super muscular or tall but figure looks kinda undersized idk
384286274_2074095182926509_4533284991783575823_n.jpg
384277708_2074095166259844_864600609012054553_n.jpg

Back