All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20230829-095731_Chrome.jpg

From the old man logan page

Cool. Random speculation from people with no inside sources. Trust me bro journalism at its finest.
I think people are totally blowing this out of proportion. Soosoo has overwhelmed themselves with the amount of figures they announced with very few actual releases. More than likely they’d rather stay quiet so more expectations aren’t created

An anonymous poster started a thread on SooSoo's Facebook asking if the company was still alive.

One response was a link to SooSoo's Weibo, which is being updated more regularly than Facebook:

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5787103645

Another reply:

EdRoy Nic Chin
Wait a minute.... How come there's unboxing pictures in weibo that they havent post it here
🤔
🤔

371811608_6595697910516185_8908550043659359103_n.jpg

An anonymous poster started a thread on SooSoo's Facebook asking if the company was still alive.

One response was a link to SooSoo's Weibo, which is being updated more regularly than Facebook:

https://m.weibo.cn/u/5787103645

Another reply:

EdRoy Nic Chin
Wait a minute.... How come there's unboxing pictures in weibo that they havent post it here
🤔
🤔

View attachment 659449
Those photos and link was from June 5th, which was the same time they updated their Facebook and IG with the final product photos of Homelander and haven't heard anything on it since. To be fair, the head sculpts got quite criticized on IG so perhaps they decided to redo them. It would have been nice if they would have put out a statement saying that (if that was really the case).

Yeah, their lack of any update is whats bothering me. Just how much would cost them to admit that they are reworking the sculpts to put out a better version of the figure? The community would actually appreciate them and give them some more breathing room knowing it is for the better.

I don't mind the wait, just the lack of clarity bothers me. I recall when PewPewGun police type robot preorder was late and the lack of response/news streched longer and longer. Eventually it became clear the company was gone along with my money which is why I am anxious over SooSoo Homelander and Play toys Alita

Soo Soo

Admin
· 14 m ·

We know anyone is worrying about us for how long can soosootoys release the po figure and
Don’t listen that who saying we shut down or closed.

We promise will not start any new pre order before John lander released .

Thanks for all your support and apologize for always delayed.
Hoping for a head sculpt rework.

It was weird that we got what seemed to be final production images then nothing for months, but I’m not expecting improved head sculpts. If they did I might consider picking that version up, otherwise the body doesn’t feel like enough of an improvement over the Toys Era one.

Seems TNS is sending invoices to ppl so I guess he is released. Haven't got invoice from Giantoy yet,but I'd love to see him first, I kinda have a side eye on this release.

Seems TNS is sending invoices to ppl so I guess he is released. Haven't got invoice from Giantoy yet,but I'd love to see him first, I kinda have a side eye on this release.
Interesting, I also have my PO with Giantoy but like you, I also would rather see a review to make up my mind. Otherwise, I'm quite happy with how Toys Era v2.0 turned out.

Dont think hes actually been released yet, they sometimes send invoices if they have been told to expect it in the next 2 weeks i think or so ive been told on other orders. Should be soon though if thats the case

Back