ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right, robot mode...

6682947017_3a1e91edbb_b.jpg

6682947079_1f0192d08d_b.jpg

6682947159_13170d7e56_b.jpg

6682947335_0bf6eb3c07_b.jpg

6682947283_07f095eb3e_b.jpg

6682947225_3cd81f5cb1_b.jpg

wow the takara bulkhead is outstanding. i havent been following this too closely. do you think the price for the takara ones will go down? are they fairly new?

You have to haz opulence to own the Taks. I live vicariously through Deaker's pics. :rock

I am poor so I wait for Hazbro. :)

haha, so they will stay the same price or go higher? i was hoping they may drop a little once there are more out there. i would pay 40.... am i crazy, will it never be 40?

haha, so they will stay the same price or go higher? i was hoping they may drop a little once there are more out there. i would pay 40.... am i crazy, will it never be 40?

You could get lucky. And I think some of the less popular ones sometimes dip in price (referring to the Classics, too soon to tell with Prime).

But Deak would know better than me. I'm relatively new to the international TF smuggling rings. I check places like TFsource and Toyarena.com. They have Tak Prime deluxes at about $38 and Voyagers at $54, I think.

Anyone no where to get 3rd Party TF stuff in the US besides bbts, or at least somewhere really reliable? the PO for those ironhide add on cannons went quick on BBTS

wow the takara bulkhead is outstanding. i havent been following this too closely. do you think the price for the takara ones will go down? are they fairly new?

I don't think Bulkhead will dip any time soon since he's one per case. But you never know, Animated dropped in value and they're worth every penny.

You have to haz opulence to own the Taks. I live vicariously through Deaker's pics. :rock

I am poor so I wait for Hazbro. :)

Opulence, yeah right. I'd say wait for Hasbro unless you are super into Prime or Takara as a whole. Hasbro's Bulkhead looks great.

Could be, but not for a while.

You could get lucky. And I think some of the less popular ones sometimes dip in price (referring to the Classics, too soon to tell with Prime).

But Deak would know better than me. I'm relatively new to the international TF smuggling rings. I check places like TFsource and Toyarena.com. They have Tak Prime deluxes at about $38 and Voyagers at $54, I think.

For PRIME figures from Takara BBTS was actually cheaper than going through robotkingdom.

Anyone no where to get 3rd Party TF stuff in the US besides bbts, or at least somewhere really reliable? the PO for those ironhide add on cannons went quick on BBTS

Depends on what you're looking for, the Hercules (Not Devastator) figures are substantially lower at Robotkingdom. But other stuff like iGear, MAKEToys, etc. can be had for reasonable prices from the likes of BBTS, TFSource, and ToyArena. Just gotta shop around, Ace's Toy Store isn't bad and EdBomber Toys is good too.

Off the top of my head, TFsource.com or robotkington.com

There's also ToyArena. I just recently started ordering stuff from them and the service is great.

Depends on what you're looking for, the Hercules (Not Devastator) figures are substantially lower at Robotkingdom. But other stuff like iGear, MAKEToys, etc. can be had for reasonable prices from the likes of BBTS, TFSource, and ToyArena. Just gotta shop around, Ace's Toy Store isn't bad and EdBomber Toys is good too.

thanks guys! couldn't find the ironhide cannons on TFSource. Will check out ToyArena and RobotKingdom

on another note, I'm getting my Optimus War for Cybertron Axe :yess:

Depends on what you're looking for, the Hercules (Not Devastator) figures are substantially lower at Robotkingdom.
Don't seem that way for me when you factor in shipping. I put two of them in my shopping cart, and the cost would have been right near $200, which is essentially the same as you can get them shipped off of eBay, or BBTS if they're in a Pile O' Loot.

Apparently Argos is getting the new TFP toys tomorrow. This is from their catalogue.

Argos.jpg

New voyager Prime looks bad, Megatron looks awesome, and damn if that Vehicon isn't a ton better then the FE one. :thud:

Back