ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime toys are OUT at Argos! So far Wheeljack, Cliffjumper, Soundwave, Bumblebee and Megatron have been found! :clap

And here are official pics! Megatron and the Vehicon in particular look gorgeous! https://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/transformers-prime--cyberverse-upcoming-toys-official-images-174179/

Megatron is mistransformed in those pics, so here's an in package one:

SAM_0052.jpg

Just ordered my big cannons for Ironhide! :yess:

Loving the new powerizer (or whatever its called) Optimus and voyager Megatron!

Besides the weapons, is there in difference in the sculpt of Voyager prime and powerizer prime?

trying to make a decision. should i just go ahead and get Prime First edition Bulkhead, or wait for a RID version? OR just bite the pain and go takara?

Same question on Prime Voyager Prime?

Thanks. Yup, I picked up the Takara versions of Prime, Bulkhead, and the Vehicon. I like your sig, cool shot.

is there a takara prime arcee? is she much better than the hasbro one do you think?

--- also, i was just about to preorder the PerfectEffect's MOTOBOT PE-DX-01 RC and the ironhide canons from robot kingdom. but they make you pay upfront for preorders. i thought i remembered paying once the item was in stock for shipping. wanted to secure my spot, but unfortunately cant swing it today.

Last edited:
trying to make a decision. should i just go ahead and get Prime First edition Bulkhead, or wait for a RID version? OR just bite the pain and go takara?

Same question on Prime Voyager Prime?

Go with the Takara versions, they're totally worth it! And the first Optimus is superior to the RID one, IMO. No clear parts, better proportions, better headsculpt, better weapons, waist articulation, no hollow thighs, better truck mode....Only things the RID version does better are the feet and having the truck windows actually be used in robot mode, instead of hidden behind the faux ones.

Besides the weapons, is there in difference in the sculpt of Voyager prime and powerizer prime?

Yeah. They're two completely different figures. Which is better depends on your personal taste though.

powerizer-optimus-010.jpg

powerizer-optimus-017.jpg

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-prime-powerizer-optimus-prime-gallery/23770/

That Megatron looks awesome. I just caught up on Prime, and I'm really impressed with the show. Definitely gonna get these when I find them.

Compared to the Prime two pack version it looks very bad, i have all the first edition figures minus Bulkhead.

Go with the Takara versions, they're totally worth it! And the first Optimus is superior to the RID one, IMO. No clear parts, better proportions, better headsculpt, better weapons, waist articulation, no hollow thighs, better truck mode....Only things the RID version does better are the feet and having the truck windows actually be used in robot mode, instead of hidden behind the faux ones.

Yeah. They're two completely different figures. Which is better depends on your personal taste though.

thanks for the info! Watched some youtube video reviews and I think the regular voyager looks better. I just bought Darkness Rising so I'm really pumped for these Prime figures!

I got classics for sale including Magnus w/ city commander , pm me

You're new, So I'll politely let you know. BE CAREFUL, posts like that can get you banned. there are rules on these boards and requirements you must meet to be able to sell here.

and generally, it's considered bad form and a possible scam to post a sale outside of the for sale section.

You're new, So I'll politely let you know. BE CAREFUL, posts like that can get you banned. there are rules on these boards and requirements you must meet to be able to sell here.

and generally, it's considered bad form and a possible scam to post a sale outside of the for sale section.
I was gonna post a spam pic, but i just lurk in this thread, so my post would have probably been considered spam as well. Either way, I'm sick of people showing up in threads just to try and sell stuff. Somebody jumped in the NHL thread a few days ago to try and sell hockey cards. WTF???

Anyway, I'm looking foward to those new Prime toys. But what happened to the first wave?? Are they still coming or are they all sold out already?? TOYS R US site doesn't have any in stock. Only in stores and there are no stores around here. Don't really wanna pay BBTS prices. They seemed to have jacked up the prices after they sold out.

Some news from the UK toyfair.

1) Generations - returns with the Fall of Cybertron line, on display was a hard copy of Jazz who is a 4 wheeled Cybertronian sports car, the line is officially called Generations and the product packaging still depicts a nice drawn example of the character inside. 8 figures are confirmed for the line one of which might well be Grimlock.

2) Prime Weaponizers - Leader Class figures. Choose from Bumblebee or Optimus Prime who was on display, these new larger scale figures feature 4 modes of play with concealed weapons, Prime himself had a set of gattling guns which can flip out from under his hood in truck mode or mount the shoulders in robot mode. They have been simplified over previous leaders so the core audience of children can transform them more easily.

3) Optimus Maximus - bases make a return to the line with Maximus, a large scale Cyberverse Playset which doubles a fully transforming figure and base for your Cyberverse figures. Featuring light and sound features, firing rockets and launching vehicle this guy was fairly imposing standing somewhere in between Ultimate Op and a regular Leader Class figure. It looked quite bare without any Cyberverse figures locked in but you could see the gun turrets just waiting to be armed by you min faves.

Transformers Prime First Edition will not be hitting UK shelves in anyway shape or form, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee were on display but display is as far as they appear to be going.

7) Kre-O Devastator - 9 in 1 playset - a mix of G1 style robots and movie tradition means you get 4 standard robots in movie Devy colours building seperate vehicles or the might Devastator - for those worried no he doesn't look anything like the hulking movie character. Comes with a slew of Kreons and construction environment.

https://www.fullmetalhero.com/content/fmh-live-coverage-uk-toy-fair-2012-2737/

Real shame about leaders being simplified for gimmicks' sake, but the return of baseformers sounds promising. And FOC figures! YES!

That Megatron mold looks awesome, but that gray plastic is pretty awful looking. I think I am going to wait and see what Takara do with it.

just pulled the trigger over at robot kingdom. got myself a takara prime bulkhead, perfect effect arcee ( pink obv. ) and the fans want it ironhide guns. cant wait...

Back