ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just purchased a takara united autobot jazz a few days ago. Found it in a nice little shop while on holiday. The design is truly superb!

sooo.. shattered glass Soundwave. opinions?

DH_Soundwave_SG.jpg

botcon-2012-shattered-glass-heroic-soundwave-robot__scaled_600.jpg

botcon-2012-shattered-glass-heroic-soundwave-vehicle__scaled_600.jpg

and yes, that's a cold slither logo on the side of the van.

SG soundwave- i wish hasbro had used the perceptor mold. i think that would've translated better into a soundwave. i personally think the perceptor mold is better than the ironhide/ratchet mold that they used. i especially think the alt mode would've worked better.

oh well. i don't own any of the shattered glass figures, and don't plan on starting. i would however like to see the G2 repaints continue. there'd be nothing cooler than having an entire shelf chock full gaudy awesome 80's colors.

On a happy note though..I got the Generations Thundercracker for xmas...and very happy with him.. I have only collected Masterpiece up until recently and I love the G1 style they revived in him...plus the articulation.

Finally gave in to combine the 4 members of the Hercules, can't wait for the last two members to complete this big guy. Sharing some pics...

Very professional looking. Nice. Jet mode looks a bit funky for that toy, though. Like they just compacted the robot into a rectangle and stuck a jet facade on top of it.

Thanks Sam, yeah the jet mode is hard to hide based on the design, but considering how complex the figure is overall I'd say they pulled it off. I suggest picking Starscream up.

Back