ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS just shipped my Maketoys Tanker armor.
anyone else gotten theirs yet?

I passed on this, what with all the expensive official and third party stuff out there these days (I still have to pay for the final two Herc-bots, as well as MP-11). I'm interested in what people have to say about this once they have it in-hand, though. It looks very cool.

I finally picked up Kup and did up a quick review: https://collecting-toys.blogspot.com/2011/12/generations-kup-igear-kup01-head-kit_20.html

So glad I was able to get one for cheap - he looks great with Rodimus and Blurr, whom I also picked up this weekend, though I'm not as impressed with him... I like the mold, but it's just too far removed from his original character design, I guess. I'll probably get a United Drift, eventually.

2005.jpg

:)

BBTS just shipped my Maketoys Tanker armor.
anyone else gotten theirs yet?

Got it a while back when TFSource had a small delivery, early. I really like it and would probably like it even more if I wasn't so burnt out from TFs. I think the flood of 3rd party companies, as great as some are, just saturated the market with expensive toys. heck, now they are even making the same characters as eachother. I have the first 4 TFC Constructicons and can't even convince myself to order the last 2 and didn't even open the 2 that just came out. So sad as I was blown away by them but my interest is gone.

Anyone get any TFs for Christmas?

My wife got me the FP Insecticons, but I opened them when they arrived a couple weeks ago (and I had to pick them out for her, lol), so I don't know if that counts.

I also picked up a Junkheap. Still need Wreck-Gar though...

Anyone get any TFs for Christmas?

My wife got me the FP Insecticons, but I opened them when they arrived a couple weeks ago (and I had to pick them out for her, lol), so I don't know if that counts.

I also picked up a Junkheap. Still need Wreck-Gar though...

I got Junkheap as a stocking stuffer and I got a Mint Gen 1 Magnus, Santa was good to me.

Wife got me Generations Thundercracker (he was my first transformer back in the day) and Wheeljack. Also got reveal the shield Starscream and Prowl.

not sure if you've guys have seen this yet. An update from Fans Want It Ironhide cannons. They can be put on his forearms like in the movies. He also comes with these weird blades. I can't wait for BBTS to put up the PO for this though

2zs89dx_1324996708.jpg

2ljja4i_1324996708.jpg

vphpgl_1324996708.jpg

x10m7m_1324996708.jpg

Back