ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthNeil said:
Just a little side note--- picked up the ASTROTRAIN from the Classics line in the clearance section of my local friendly US Wal-Mart across the river... Reminds me of buying Transformers back in '84-'85 as he was only $3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet deal...

dude, that's nuts!! that's a killer find, let alone at that price. post a pic! congrats :rock

Eli26 said:
That guy is a hoot. Surely reminiscent of a lot of us here. Notice how with Transformers guys inner child come out more than with any other toyline... especially when it comes to Optimus "Freaking" Prime!!!
Those are awesome, I may have to go and get those too!

I'm freaking ready!! If it is as good as Dusty has been saying I'm sure I'll see it the next day also! Hell yeah I'm down with O P.....P.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Picked up 6 of the Robot Heros packs from Wal-Mart today.

Couldnt find the Optimus/Unicron or Jazz/Thundercracker, but I got the other 6:rock

They kick ass!!!

I was gonna get the Optimus Prime with lights and sounds, but didnt feel like dropping $50 of him. More so just didnt have the funds.

Paid for Faramir today($72), SS Clubber chargers in a couple days ($160) and I just spent $40 on the Robot Heros.

So anyway, TRANSFORMERS KICK ASS!!!

On the road and I usually like to pick up some reading material. The Graphic Novel is out for the movie but I avoided that one... I picked up two Transformers GN though---INFILTRATION and ESCALATION... Midway through the first and its love for G1 fills me with joy.

Anyone else read these?

King Darkness said:
:rock :rock :rock :rock

Picked up 6 of the Robot Heros packs from Wal-Mart today.

Couldnt find the Optimus/Unicron or Jazz/Thundercracker, but I got the other 6:rock

They kick ass!!!

I was gonna get the Optimus Prime with lights and sounds, but didnt feel like dropping $50 of him. More so just didnt have the funds.

Paid for Faramir today($72), SS Clubber chargers in a couple days ($160) and I just spent $40 on the Robot Heros.

So anyway, TRANSFORMERS KICK ASS!!!
:rock:rock:rock:rock

BOOYAH!

(and Happy B-day to me)

While the TRU I visited yesterday in my travels had Ratchet and the Decepticon Helo in plenty I finally today scored the movie Transformer that I was searching for--- ol' chicken legs himself STARSCREAM (and I snagged IRONHIDE cause P!TU's looked so cool).

That was at the Wal-Mart I visited--- but lo and behold in the Zellers next door (like a low-rent TARGET.... and I mean reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal low) I found the CLASSICS fig I had only seen once before and passed-- this time GRIMLOCK is mine!!! (and Bumblebee but just as I never got him and he's becoming more and more scarce).

Anyway--- good trip and I'll post pics upon my return...

The $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ frenzy is NOT over just like King Darkness as the second Hasbro SW Wave is arriving, the three Endor Troopers that I had on order finally arrive, the GG Slave Leia should be in next week, there's a GG Grievous coming----- I'm out of breath. Oh yeah, Street Clubber will be shipping soon...

I pity the fool.

Movie in---ten days?:D

DarthNeil said:
BOOYAH!

(and Happy B-day to me)

While the TRU I visited yesterday in my travels had Ratchet and the Decepticon Helo in plenty I finally today scored the movie Transformer that I was searching for--- ol' chicken legs himself STARSCREAM (and I snagged IRONHIDE cause P!TU's looked so cool).

That was at the Wal-Mart I visited--- but lo and behold in the Zellers next door (like a low-rent TARGET.... and I mean reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal low) I found the CLASSICS fig I had only seen once before and passed-- this time GRIMLOCK is mine!!! (and Bumblebee but just as I never got him and he's becoming more and more scarce).

Anyway--- good trip and I'll post pics upon my return...

The $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ frenzy is NOT over just like King Darkness as the second Hasbro SW Wave is arriving, the three Endor Troopers that I had on order finally arrive, the GG Slave Leia should be in next week, there's a GG Grievous coming----- I'm out of breath. Oh yeah, Street Clubber will be shipping soon...

I pity the fool.

Movie in---ten days?:D

Great pick-up! I've been fighting the urge to buy more of the movie transformers and G1 ones i happen to see...much like Grimlock...so far i stopped at Jazz, Bumblebee and Megatron....spending $40 on megatron and having Cap, Maul, and Bond shipping right now made me put a hault to it. i have to get StarScream though....oh who am i kidding i'll end up getting them all before it's all said and done.

Back