ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like that each has a unique accent color. This set is pretty far removed from the G1 dinos already so it doesn't bother me.

Not sure if anyone here has seen TFC Toy's rendition of a Dinobot combiner, but I think they need to stick with G1 colors like not "Devastator".
https://tformers.com/article.php?sid=16762

Let me know what you guys think.

I think it looks bad, too Megazrodish.

I kinda like that each has a unique accent color. This set is pretty far removed from the G1 dinos already so it doesn't bother me.

Yeah, I guess not every 3rd party figure can be a home run.

I think that thing is pretty horrible all the way around--design and color-wise.

For once I agree with you.

It's not really meant to be the Dinobots. It's part of a toyline for a new Chinese cartoon, so that's why they're different. Definitely inspired by them though.

It's not really meant to be the Dinobots. It's part of a toyline for a new Chinese cartoon, so that's why they're different. Definitely inspired by them though.

I can appreciate a good design (I just bought a Power Ranger :slap), but these just look weird.

Ecto-cooler-can.jpg

Back