ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another car added to the Diaclone garage.

IMG_2865c.jpg

Besides Jada Toys are there any companies that recreate model vehicles based on the alt modes in the movies? I have Bumblebee but I would love to find the remaining autobot cars from the original 2007 movie in 1:24 scale.

I have also looked into some of the oversized third party transformers and their alt modes. Any recommendations? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I saw all of them in one Walmart today but.. I should have known by the price of them that something was off. These aren?t the same as when we were kids. They?re smaller cheap versions.. I left em.

They?re not bad for the price actually but I feel they would just be dust collectors. I was gonna but all of them and leave em in a boxed display if they were the originals. Oh well.

Well I saw all of them in one Walmart today but.. I should have known by the price of them that something was off. These aren?t the same as when we were kids. They?re smaller cheap versions.. I left em.

They?re not bad for the price actually but I feel they would just be dust collectors. I was gonna but all of them and leave em in a boxed display if they were the originals. Oh well.

yea fooled me 2 times. first time i figured out they were just retro styled but it was long ago and i forgot about it. so i checked again yesterday, the bat was totally different so yea can be quite misleading.

they're superior in every way except for size.

Glad you enjoy them. I?ll grab the Fanstoys versions.

Oh, I have quite a few Fanstoys myself, but comparing the regular toy-releases to Fanstoys is like comparing a Kia Rio to a Mercedes-Benz S-class,
or closer to home, a $100 statue to a Prime 1 statue. Actual toy vs collector-grade figure.

But you compared the toys you saw at Walmart to the ones you had as kids, and in that comparisson, the new ones are superior in every way except size.

Back