ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know the secret to keeping the headlights in the upright position in robot mode as pictured here? The one's on my copy tend to fall back down with a slight breeze.

DSC_0118.jpgDSC_0117.jpg

90bb32de-314b-4d1f-b9ee-a310dc6bc12e.jpg

AMAZING...

Ok, hurry up and get Jazz done officially and I'm in. HAHAHA. Seriously tho' the prices.

90bb32de-314b-4d1f-b9ee-a310dc6bc12e.jpg

AMAZING...

Ok, hurry up and get Jazz done officially and I'm in. HAHAHA. Seriously tho' the prices.

Make sure you search for Make Toys Meteor. Thank me later. ;)

And while we're on Starscream, new review:
T-Beast Starscream by TTHongli, formerly known as Daban Model...as in Gundom KO company Daban Model:

Thanks, I needed that laugh. :points: HAHAHAHA

Dunno what's to laugh about this.
Make Toys made a better looking Starscream, at a way lower price point and managed to add a waist swivel at their first try.
Cause Takara was able to make a gun transform into a great Megatron, with full articulation, but 2nd try Screamer and still no waist swivel and 250 for that?
Knock yourself out, I guess...

Make Toys made a better looking Starscream, at a way lower price point and managed to add a waist swivel at their first try.
Cause Takara was able to make a gun transform into a great Megatron, with full articulation, but 2nd try Screamer and still no waist swivel and 250 for that?

I dont think a waist swivel is needed at all. I think it's a good design choice by Takara to not include it so that the centre chest piece is unbroken. He never really turned his waist in the cartoon either due to that centre chest piece extended past his waist. So overall a decent design choice by Takara - at least they included an ab crunch. Most of the promo pics show the nice articulation the figure comes with anyway, despite no waist swivel, so that's all good for me.

As for the rest of the figure, I think the overall proportions and the cartoon aesthetic goes to Takara as well over the Maketoys version. Their designers just have a knack of translating that cartoon style to an actual physical figure. I like the way the backpack looks too which is pretty clean (not that I'd ever display my figures from the rear).

Overall, there are plenty of positives over the old MP-11 mold for me to upgrade. Looking forward to seeing how the fina production version turns out. Hopefully no plastic quality issues like Hound!

Again, thanks, I needed the laugh... like you said, I would thank you.
tenor.gif

is there any side by side comparison of all the MP sized Optimus, official & bootlegs released so far, i mean like all of them. so far most i see are weijiang & te-01, i don't see much about other KO/3rd parties like MP10CS etc.

Back