ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All things transformers!!!!

When I was a kid in the early 80?s and 90?s I remember having Hot Spot, the thing is as a kid you tend to misplace things and forget about it, but my childhood home was within walking distance of a school with a ton of pots of plants, somehow I left hot spot in a plant pot after playing with it outside, next thing you know I go back inside the school gets out and by time I went back it was gone.

I was heartbroken since I was thinking it could had been buried in the pot but nothing then I kept having dreams about finding the toy outside, it was so vivid at the time I woke up and expected to find it in my bed

Anyways I forgot about this until I walked into a comic book store and saw the damn blue fire truck but it was incomplete, then i got lucky and found it for cheap on ebay!!

It?s full circle now and took decades but still, it?s weird how I forget these stuff happened to me until I stumble and find pictures of them somewhere [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

5623ac02640985b57b1a60abfd3d655e.jpg

b2bf2ddeba3a31e87de8fab3ca50131f.jpg

19f1f9568ca209578f42d8bed2271d3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

039eb00bf2f512c6c41ef4a401b5adc8.jpg

Can?t say how brilliant this piece is. Puts all my Prime 1 statues I?ve ever owned to shame.

Anyone tracking how many headmasters g1 they actually released? Just a lizard one out in the wild and wasn?t sure because I thought they were only four, and next week the beast wars g1 will go up for pre orders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: All things transformers!!!!

Anyone tracking how many headmasters g1 they actually released? Just a lizard one out in the wild and wasn?t sure because I thought they were only four, and next week the beast wars g1 will go up for pre orders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are now 7 Headmasters. Sounds like you saw Skullcruncher. He?s in wave 2, along with Highbrow and Weirdwolf.

Hardhead, Chromedome, Brainstorm, and Mindwipe, made up wave 1.

Nice thanks!! Are they planning to sneak more headmasters? Damn we need the protectobots at this rate

Nice thanks!! Are they planning to sneak more headmasters? Damn we need the protectobots at this rate

I haven?t heard if they?re doing any more, but I wouldn?t mind. The retro Transformers and the Studio Series 86 figures have been enjoyable lines to hunt for. I personally haven?t found any of the wave 2 Headmasters in stores over here by me yet, but they?re all over the Facebook Marketplace right now, so they?ve definitely landed in some areas.

So a Masterpiece Skyfire is supposedly in the works. He's going to be a big boy with a price tag to match methinks.
Still I think I'll be down for 2.

So a Masterpiece Skyfire is supposedly in the works. He's going to be a big boy with a price tag to match methinks.
Still I think I'll be down for 2.

I have the Fans Toys version and it?s really great. But that is interesting. I believe Takara?s would be double the after market price of the FT one though. Lol.

In that case I would pass easily and keep what I already have. [emoji23]

I have the Fans Toys version and it?s really great. But that is interesting. I believe Takara?s would be double the after market price of the FT one though. Lol.

In that case I would pass easily and keep what I already have. [emoji23]

Yeah I've seen a few people say that they are quite happy with FT's Phoenix and won't be replacing him. I'm something of a Takara Tomy loyalist though so no 3rd party for me.

Yeah I've seen a few people say that they are quite happy with FT's Phoenix and won't be replacing him. I'm something of a Takara Tomy loyalist though so no 3rd party for me.

18f593f0916d0bf9b73b1c2bab65df75.jpg

I like them both but love my FT stuff more. They?re so well made. Opening a new one up is a joy.

Looks like you forgot to turn the upper arms on hot rod to hide the wheels.
1939c05df36ca88cf4fa997ae393cc3e.jpg

Looks like you forgot to turn the upper arms on hot rod to hide the wheels.
1939c05df36ca88cf4fa997ae393cc3e.jpg

I really wish they had employed a transformation mechanism similar to what we saw in MP-09 for Hot Rod's chest, thus preserving the proper shape of the headlights in bot mode. I know a lot of people hate MP-09, but for me that's still the definitive Hot Rod toy still capable of transforming. While the transformation is a pain the final appearance is heads and shoulders above MP-28/MP-40

Agreed. The MP9 is a much better representation of the style and form of hot rod plus it has the advantages of changing ever so slightly into Rodimus Prime. I have the mp28 which is good enough for me but I do sometimes stare longingly at the mp9. Sigh.
1e1db5681af5308f46609fea05c03532.jpg

9489dbad41893ab2f52f5210daeb9ac2.jpg

I do apologize... Lol I don't even display the MP version of Hot Rod. Hes usuall just laying around on my desk somewhere because I prefer the FT version more. I had him in car mode for some reason and transformed him and guess i forgot to complete it..

Back