All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody else feel tempted to buy 20+ Doctor Stranges to recreate the fight scene?

Not really, but if you buy more than one of these three-packs, I’ll buy one of your extra Thanos off you at a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1527536064626834106160848166847.jpg
Found this guy stashed and hiding on clearance for $10!

The teeth on the "best" head sculpt from that one are bad enough to not want the Figurearts Hulk. I'll wait and get the MS version.

Does anyone have a picture of the MS Gladiator Hulk next to a normal Figuarts figure? I know Figuarts are a bit smaller but I'm wondering how out of scale Hulk would be and if he would still look okay next to them.

I decided to get the Scarlet Witch and Vision 2-pack. I haven't seen AoU or CW, but after seeing IW I quite like the characters.

Nice find! I paid a little much for mine and it was loose. :clap

Here’s my, mostly, Marvel Legends MCU display. I’m pretty satisfied. Don’t think I’ll need much except the new Cap and, potentially, an Iron Man 2 Widow.

2588bcz.jpg

Awesome setup!

I don't really care about the inaccuracies, but this is a really fun figure!

You guys are so screwed now!

33122557_248093812406342_2903077045154086912_n.jpg

Anyone know a place to pre-order the Ross/Monger 2 pack? I really want that Stan BAF. I'm not going to rely on hoping I find this in a store. All I ever find around me is the rejects from the old spider-man waves.

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-2-Pack-1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-2-Pack-2.jpg

Back