All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I went for the whole case for the X-men line. Only dud is maddrox, and he’s still not so bad. First time I’ve done that, as usually I only buy 1-3 figures per wave, depending on what I like.

Well I went for the whole case for the X-men line. Only dud is maddrox, and he’s still not so bad. First time I’ve done that, as usually I only buy 1-3 figures per wave, depending on what I like.

I did it for the first time too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was tempted. I could always unload the figures I don’t want. I managed to snag a Wolvie and Psylocke from BBTS though, which is really all that I was interested in. That said, Sabertooth was hard to resist. Glad he sold out quick both times. :lol

ML-Luke-Cage-and-Claire-Temple-2-Pack.png

Did they have Mysterio? I'm so tired of looking.

Geez, I wish... I would’ve definitely got him. I’ve been kicking myself in the teeth for months after passing on him at my LCS for $35... If I manage to somehow find two, I’ll let you know.

Geez, I wish... I would’ve definitely got him. I’ve been kicking myself in the teeth for months after passing on him at my LCS for $35... If I manage to somehow find two, I’ll let you know.

Thanks, I'll do the same if I find a couple.

The Infinity War second series was available in both a set and as singles for Pre-order earlier today at Dorkside Toys. When I ordered all that was up was the full set, Black Kinght and Black Widow, when I went back they were both gone and the only one left was the newly posted Malekith, they must've sold-out within minutes!
The only one I ordered was the Black Knight:
Dorkside Toys ML Black Knight 001.jpg

Smdh you're just bummed out about the Pirates line fam.

:lol

Call me too OCD but I seriously find the character selections in some of the Select MCU lines just plain odd. The original Avengers line consisted of what? Hawkeye, Hulk, Chitauri soldier, and Iron Man Mark VI while the AoU line was Widow, Hulk again, and Thor. Then the IW line is to be Cap, Thor, and Iron Spider. They are not bad figures but what's the point in making any of those without the rest of the team and a villain?

I can understand it better with something like the Ragnarok line which at least had a logical pairing with Thor and Hulk.

I know what you mean. I wish we would've gotten an IW Thanos from DS, especially with his flashback armor.

Never say never this is Marvel Select and IW was a global hit and we have SDCC coming up..you might see a reveal :lecture

Man, I really hope so. select armored thanos would be incredible.

Part of me wonders if they’re holding off till part 2 to release an armored version though.

Back