All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falcon and Winter Soldier
937f73a1c0254dc155344743e64f8313.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh thanks! Too bad I dont have much need for those since I have the first releases, but I'll still get it to build out Mr Lee of course.

The need to get rid of that gun for Bucky. It sucked the first time we got it and it sucks even more now.

Yes agreed, at least it's not red this time around though. Still, it'll sit in a box while I find a better weapon for bucky like I did for the WS version.

Well ****. I guess I’ll be ebaying that one then. And a loose version at that.

There’s a preorder on eBay for $32.99 with free shipping. They also are offering 20% off today using coupon code PICKDADSGIFT (I think - check the main page to confirm the code)

If you plan on buying more with that coupon - make sure to add everything to your cart and checkout once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These also sold out quickly at Dorkside Toys the other day. It seems that Multiple Man & Sabertooth are the hot figures. Wolverine and Gladiator are the cold ones. I managed to place an order for Storm and Psylocke, missed out on Sabertooth.

There’s a preorder on eBay for $32.99 with free shipping. They also are offering 20% off today using coupon code PICKDADSGIFT (I think - check the main page to confirm the code)

If you plan on buying more with that coupon - make sure to add everything to your cart and checkout once.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! I checked the code and it's a minimum purchase of $50 to get the discount.

Last edited:
BBTS has more pre-order stock for the Marvel Legends X-Men figures. Get them while you can! At least today wasn’t a total loss.

Ive been waiting for the Apocalypse set. Looks like a good one. I just wish Magneto was in his original suit. I missed out on that one a few years ago.

Just got my Vision & Scarlet Witch 2-pack, and wow they look fantastic.

Hmm, the new Wolverine sort of looks like a down scaled version of the 12-inch figure.

I preordered tiger stripe Wolvie. I guess I could wait to find it in stores, but that previous Wolvie I remember was a #**** to find in stores for the first two or three months . Even now other than vintage, I don’t see that Wolvie anymore at the big brands.

So I don’t want to risk the long wait again, so might as well just get him at retail when I can

Just got my Vision & Scarlet Witch 2-pack, and wow they look fantastic.

Hmm, the new Wolverine sort of looks like a down scaled version of the 12-inch figure.

It really does doesn’t it.

I love it though.

The brown suit Wolverine will always be my preferred costume but this specific tiger striped Wolverine is a better looking figure than the ML brown costume one which was good to begin with. This new version has a beast of a frame and arms.

I preordered tiger stripe Wolvie. I guess I could wait to find it in stores, but that previous Wolvie I remember was a #**** to find in stores for the first two or three months . Even now other than vintage, I don’t see that Wolvie anymore at the big brands.

So I don’t want to risk the long wait again, so might as well just get him at retail when I can

Smart move I did the same as i’m sure many others also did.

UGH!!
I almost had a Mysterio, it was $19.99 at Amazon today and I tried to add it to my cart, nope the scalpers got em!
Amazon can be so frustrating! I wish they had rules about people selling things on there for inflated prices, like a 25% over retail maximum.

Is the ML series with the new Doc Ock, an exclusive? coz I don't see it on any online shop.

Back