All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's what I want to think. You see what he's going for on eBay? There are people bidding on him for $127. Crazy stuff.

I just stopped in a Walgreens today on the way home, no Surfer or Mysterio. I'm waiting for them to have a sale so I can pick up some older figures I have my eyes on.

Surfer won't hit the stores until next month sometime at the earliest. That's why he's going for so much on ebay. Once the prices drop, it means he's available everywhere

Damn, I missed it! Congrats on the score!
I still haven't managed to nab one. I almost got one for retail at Amazon last week but it was sold out when I tried to check out in my cart.

Thanks man! I had Hasbro and Amazon's page bookmarked and checked everyday, finally got lucky. He should be here tomorrow!

Got some goodies from castingcave today... (please excuse the ****** cell phone pics)

IMG_20180518_232147.jpg
IMG_20180518_223813.jpg
IMG_20180518_224031.jpg
IMG_20180518_224727.jpg
IMG_20180518_224307.jpg
IMG_20180518_225430.jpg

I saw some guns from marauderinc somewhere in this thread and they looked a tad small in Frank's hands. The one's from CC look pretty damn good, maybe a tad bigger than Marauder's.

I had to take an exacto knife to the handle guard thingy at the bottom of the AA12 (was making it difficult to get the gun in his hand) so Frank's got a custom Shotty. Here's what the original looked like...

52c914439a60f_186397n.jpg

Thanks man! I had Hasbro and Amazon's page bookmarked and checked everyday, finally got lucky. He should be here tomorrow!

Got some goodies from castingcave today... (please excuse the ****** cell phone pics)

View attachment 409403

View attachment 409405

View attachment 409408

I saw some guns from marauderinc somewhere in this thread and they looked a tad small in Frank's hands. The one's from CC look pretty damn good, maybe a tad bigger than Marauder's.

I had to take an exacto knife to the handle guard thingy at the bottom of the AA12 (was making it difficult to get the gun in his hand) so Frank's got a custom Shotty. Here's what the original looked like...

The Marauders gun pictures were mine and they do look a little small with the much larger Marvel Legends 1:12 figures. They are highly detailed and all plastic which is a plus.
Those look really good, I'd love to get the Uzi and MAC-10. Are these resin or plastic?

I just opened that figure last week despite owning it for several months now, wow are those legs way too long! If you cover up the lower legs the figure looks good, then look at the whole figure and it looks really odd. It might be fixable if you cut a portion out of the lower legs, the sculpt of the boots would easily hide the cut. I've thought about doing that, but haven't had the courage to start cutting the figure, I've just had her kneeling with the other figures.

View attachment 409403
View attachment 409404
View attachment 409405
View attachment 409407
View attachment 409408
View attachment 409406

View attachment 409411

Is that the vintage ML punisher in the first three pics , I don’t remember seeing that HS on it , this hs reminds me of Zeck’s punisher in the comics which I loved :dunno

This also reminds me of the old toy biz punisher

The Marauders gun pictures were mine and they do look a little small with the much larger Marvel Legends 1:12 figures. They are highly detailed and all plastic which is a plus.
Those look really good, I'd love to get the Uzi and MAC-10. Are these resin or plastic?

Yeah, Marauders look nice too. I still might grab their SAW machine gun...

I think CC are plastic, not sure. I wish I ordered more guns from them (especially due to their high shipping) but didn't want to spend too much $ not knowing if these would fit ML. If they ever put up their twin .45's again, I'll place another order.

Is that the vintage ML punisher in the first three pics , I don’t remember seeing that HS on it , this hs reminds me of Zeck’s punisher in the comics which I loved :dunno

This also reminds me of the old toy biz punisher

Yep, that's the Vintage Punisher in all of the pics. The eyes are slightly different from the Walgreens Punisher, more of a scowl.

I was initially bummed about missing out on the classic Mezco 1:12 Punisher, but honestly this guy looks just as good, maybe even better. And he only cost me $10! I definitely prefer the headscupt over the 1:12.

And yeah, I still have my Toybiz Punisher around here somewhere.

Yeah, Marauders look nice too. I still might grab their SAW machine gun...

I think CC are plastic, not sure. I wish I ordered more guns from them (especially due to their high shipping) but didn't want to spend too much $ not knowing if these would fit ML. If they ever put up their twin .45's again, I'll place another order.

Yep, that's the Vintage Punisher in all of the pics. The eyes are slightly different from the Walgreens Punisher, more of a scowl.

I was initially bummed about missing out on the classic Mezco 1:12 Punisher, but honestly this guy looks just as good, maybe even better. And he only cost me $10! I definitely prefer the headscupt over the 1:12.

And yeah, I still have my Toybiz Punisher around here somewhere.

Ah good to know , i’ll Snag one soon then, been seeing him in bunches at my Targets lately, but I guess I’ve haven’t been paying attention to his hs :wave

Ah good to know , i’ll Snag one soon then, been seeing him in bunches at my Targets lately, but I guess I’ve haven’t been paying attention to his hs :wave

Just make sure you pay attention to his hands when you grab one! Some have trigger fingers and some just have the gripping hands. Hasbro must have made a running change with this one.

Just make sure you pay attention to his hands when you grab one! Some have trigger fingers and some just have the gripping hands. Hasbro must have made a running change with this one.

:horror are saying some have trigger fingers and some don’t

Painted up some head casts I received recently. Bullseye wasn’t a necessary swap but not a big fan of the MS Thanos heads so had to find a replacement. Pretty happy with this one... not sure if it’s a recast of an existing sculpt or a modded version.
b2735acc63465170f8aa2ca96b2b476c.jpg
450e9181c785c08b4f3c789aecca77ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw Thor from Cull Obsidian wave at Gamestop today. He looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back