All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel Legends is great, and you will not get that variety with 1/6 figures, plus you can play the **** out of the 6" figures because who cares if you break them :lol they're cheap.

Right now I need a Marvel NOW Deadpool and Mr Knight BAD!

Last week I was able to get a full set of the Thanos BAF. Are the figures from the Amazon 4 pack gonna be released seperatly? I would like to get myself a Hawkeye and Thor. Debating if I want to spend $54 on the Shield 3 packs, don't really want Fury but the other two I wouldn't mind getting.

Also wasn't there a new Deadpool figure coming out, or did I miss that release already? I already have the 2 pack version, but would like to get the newer one as well.

20150417_015044_zpsetjfghgf.jpg

I really envy those of you that can walk into a store and actually find figures that you are looking for. My local Walmart has the Series 1 Legends and I don't want any of them. I'm looking for Series 2 with Cap and the Mk43 which will likely never show up because Series 1 is warming the pegs.

I drove an hour to the nearest Target and ToyRUs and found an AoU Legend Hulk so at least I have him. ToyRUs only had the 3.75" line.

I really envy those of you that can walk into a store and actually find figures that you are looking for. My local Walmart has the Series 1 Legends and I don't want any of them. I'm looking for Series 2 with Cap and the Mk43 which will likely never show up because Series 1 is warming the pegs.

I drove an hour to the nearest Target and ToyRUs and found an AoU Legend Hulk so at least I have him. ToyRUs only had the 3.75" line.

In my case, I haven't been able to find the figures I wanted since the Toybiz days before Marvel Legends really exploded. Everywhere in California the newest stuff is always gone. I visit my folks in Texas where it's mostly older people and all the good stuff is still always gone!

In my case, I haven't been able to find the figures I wanted since the Toybiz days before Marvel Legends really exploded. Everywhere in California the newest stuff is always gone, leaving behind the peg warmers no one wants. I visit my folks in Texas where it's mostly older people and all the good stuff is still always gone as well!

In my case, I haven't been able to find the figures I wanted since the Toybiz days before Marvel Legends really exploded. Everywhere in California the newest stuff is always gone, leaving behind the peg warmers no one wants. I visit my folks in Texas where it's mostly older people and all the good stuff is still always gone as well!

I rarely she the good stuff around here, I just order online.

Even though i stopped buying anything not Hot Toys, I picked up Select Carnage to go with Venom. Great figure, just way too big.

Here are a few of my "Customs". Starlord repainted, wolverine has a repainted head. I still need to turn the black to blue. Spider-man has hotglue webbing.

MeXTmxX.jpg

NB0NDiF.jpg

qKiUAZq.jpg

Really excited to get that set. Not only does it have Ultron, I'm also happy to get Scott Lang and finally, Ultron's comic family (Hank and Janet) with Hasbro's newer molds. Will definitely repaint the Ultron BAF though, but beyond that I think Hasbro did well enough with sculpt. Gotta give them props for fixing the leg/feet sculpt too, especially considering how that was my main gripe with the initial prototype pics. :)

Does anyone know anything about these?
Amazon-Exclusive-Avengers-Legends-Bruce-Banner-Figure.jpg

No news that I've personally heard yet, but it's meant to be an Amazon exclusive pack.

Any idea if a Selects Hulkbuster will be made???

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

No announcements of a movie version yet. Recently they did make a comic version though...

No announcements of a movie version yet. Recently they did make a comic version though...

As a Marvel Selects? When?

I know about the Legends one, had it sold it...

Edit: found it, but its basically the Legends one bigger...I'll wait for the movie version.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Got this bad boy today! It's REALLY cool. Very poseable for the size. Some clever design choices make it one of the most successful Iron Man figures Select has made from an articulation perspective. Having the shoulder armor on a ball joint is very clever and allows for some nice articulation. The ML Movie Hulk was the only one I had handy, but he gives you a good sense of the scale, I think. I did have some paint chipping on his hands. But it's silver underneath, so it looked kind of like battle damage. The metallic paint presents very nicely.

18722680180_15c4a60e9c_z.jpg

18722691828_e5d70f5215_z.jpg

18905114722_103ddec7e4_z.jpg

18913227121_aa4879023d_z.jpg

18287812844_c33eaf15e4_z.jpg

18287813104_f9a644bceb_z.jpg

Definitely. That's an ML Movie Hulk (the most recent one.) It's a bit bigger than the old ML Hulkbuster figure.

Back