All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap I had that figure too. Flashbacks!
View attachment 172880

Haha, yup that's the one. I never knew who he was but he looked cool so I bought it, then I started to look for comics with him in it. That's how I got into X-Force. Man, I remember trying to look for New Mutants 98 but couldn't find it. Only if the Internet existed to civilians back than. Haha, memories.

Just picked up Marvel Select Cable! And he is badass!

New news, disney store exclusive Marvel Select Avenging Hawkeye with pizza dog is now hitting stores. I will be on the hunt for him.

Normally don't take pictures, but damn, Select killed it with this Mr. T.

Best Thor ever of life :rock it really made me want to sell my Hasbro ones for a second, I'm gonna order a couple more cause it's worth to have multiples of him.

Dat damn cape is gorgeous.

GjbaXwY.jpg

Yp0SjLQ.jpg

Normally don't take pictures, but damn, Select killed it with this Mr. T.

Best Thor ever of life :rock it really made me want to sell my Hasbro ones for a second, I'm gonna order a couple more cause it's worth to have multiples of him.

Dat damn cape is gorgeous.

GjbaXwY.jpg

Yp0SjLQ.jpg

Yeah, best Thor so far.

Man, I need to get Venom and Carnage before they skyrocket.

got that select mighty thor recently after reading god butcher/god bomb and love it also, so good! and had to get king thor legend as well, also cool. would love a select ver of future king thor or a damn good select odin.

ordered the new hawkeye yesterday from marvelshop.com hope it ships soon, wants inhand for when i read the first graphic novel in the fraction run its based on.

Had to jump on Venom and Carnage. If anyone else is looking for them at retail price and low shipping price. Jump on 1upcollectibles.

Yeah, best Thor so far.

Man, I need to get Venom and Carnage before they skyrocket.
Surprisingly Selects rarely skyrocket, it must be cause they're not as popular as Marvel Legends, but what's funny is that even the great figures like Venom that completely destroy any Marvel legends never go skyrocket either :lol here in México you can get them at retail price, and you can't get ANYTHING at retail price in this country :lol

got that select mighty thor recently after reading god butcher/god bomb and love it also, so good! and had to get king thor legend as well, also cool. would love a select ver of future king thor or a damn good select odin.
It channels Ribic's art amazingly.

fr0PQwX.jpg

Surprisingly Selects rarely skyrocket, it must be cause they're not as popular as Marvel Legends, but what's funny is that even the great figures like Venom that completely destroy any Marvel legends never go skyrocket either :lol here in México you can get them at retail price, and you can't get ANYTHING at retail price in this country :lol

It channels Ribic's art amazingly.

fr0PQwX.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean but I'm not taking chances with these guys. There is a bit of MS that is ridiculously highly priced. I'd hate to even pay $10 more than retail for anything.

Took advantage of the Disney Store 28% off yesterday and picked up the new MS Hawkeye w/pizza dog for $18 and the MS 2 pack Spiderman and Electro for $14. I should of picked up Bleeding Edge Armor Ironman. Maybe next time.

Ok thanks...hope they do, that would be my only way of getting a HB...and I can pose it with my Avengers Hulk...

DST announced that they'll make more, and while I'm not sure if they'll tackle HB, I'm thinking that they might try to complete the main cast at the very least. Cap and IM Mark 43 are practically easy repaints like Thor, so they can easily release those with little effort while focusing more their resources on churning out new characters/sculpts.

I don't know if you collect Hasbro's Marvel Legends or Bandai's SHF, but I do know that HB is getting a BAF in the Marvel Legends series while SHF has announced that they'll be making HB as well.

Are the SHF in the same scale as the Selects or Legends...

As far as collecting them, I only have the Avengers set of Selects...might buy the Widow one to complete it.

The other figure that interest me is the Antman one, if Hot Toys do one too. It could be set up as as shrinking effect...

Are the SHF in the same scale as the Selects or Legends...

They are in somewhat similar scale to the Legends, but I find them to be generally a bit smaller. They are a bit smaller than the Legends iron man I have. Here's a comparison.

Attachments

• DSC01763.jpg
    DSC01763.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 219
I saw the Hulk(avengers AOU), Spider-man(pizza) and Iron Man(avengers AOU) the other night in Toys R' Us and I just had to buy them. These are my first Marvel Legends figures and now I am hooked. Just picked up Amazing Spider-man 2, Star Lord and the unmasked wolverine off BBTS. I have the figuarts IM and Warmachine, they are slightly smaller then the Marvel Legends.

Are the Marvel Select figures slightly bigger then Marvel Legends? I want to pick up the Marvel Select Venom but I don't want it to look out of scale. Granted, its venom and he is bigger then spidey anyway.

I also want some older marvel select Iron "Men" but not if the scale is off.

Back