All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you made a good decision, Toybiz legends may be expensive today but with every day that passes I find myself disliking them more and more :lol they're just too damn ugly, most of them anyway, few of them have aged like wine.

I had a few ToyBiz myself, sold them all recently and I don't miss them one bit, I only have s6 brown costume Wolverine left, but I'm selling that one too.

In case of this particular Hulkbuster, I think it's far superior to the TBLegends.

Hey guys, if you guys could get a Deadpool figure signed from Liefeld, which ML or MS figure would you have him sign?

So far Stan Lee, Mark Bagley and Rob Liefeld will be appearing at my local comic con.

I want Stan Lee to sign a figure, I have the ML figure of him but I packed it away somewhere and can't find it.

Mark Bagley, I want to get my MS Carnage signed.

Rob Liefeld, I want him to sign my MS Cable and a Deadpool figure.

Which Deadpool is the closest to his design? I know that old toy biz that was released in the 90s is the closest but I'd want a better figure signed. Too bad SS figure won't be released when they come down.

If anyone is catching up on some marvel select, disney store and marvel shop has 25% off, last day today. I was hoping hulk buster comes back in stock. But at least I got ant-man.

I was reading the coverage of the Hasbro Marvel Panel from SDCC om MarvelousNews.com and apparently we may be getting figures from the Netflix series, including Daredevil. Daredevil and Punisher are my two favorite Marvel characters, so I hope that's true. In the Marvel Legends line, I'd take an MCU Daredevil, Post-Secret Wars Daredevil, MCU Punisher and a Marvel NOW! Punisher in a minute.

Really excited to hear that we'll be getting figures from the Netflix shows. :yess:

Finally got my hands on the Ultron Prime BAF. While the sculpt was near-perfect for a Hasbro figure, I felt that the paint didn't really do it any justice. Mostly a full repaint with accurate eye details, two tones of silver for body plating, red internal “lighting” in the torso, face lines and arms to match the onscreen appearance. Added sculptural details such as the mouth-indent, as well as the missing panel lines on his thighs.

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo2_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo3_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo5_540.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo6_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo7_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo8_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo9_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo10_540.jpg

Hi everyone, I recently started getting into collecting Marvel Legends, and got a second hand set of the GOTG ones that are all out of the box with the Groot built. Have them on display for a bit but I wanna switch up the shelves and put something else out. Is there any trick to disassemble the Groot? I wish to put everything back into their respective boxes after displaying them for a while now. Any pointers would help!! THX THX in advance!
10408754_737023166418630_1975064112137597630_n.jpg

I was reading the coverage of the Hasbro Marvel Panel from SDCC om MarvelousNews.com and apparently we may be getting figures from the Netflix series, including Daredevil. Daredevil and Punisher are my two favorite Marvel characters, so I hope that's true. In the Marvel Legends line, I'd take an MCU Daredevil, Post-Secret Wars Daredevil, MCU Punisher and a Marvel NOW! Punisher in a minute.

Great news!

Really excited to hear that we'll be getting figures from the Netflix shows. :yess:

Finally got my hands on the Ultron Prime BAF. While the sculpt was near-perfect for a Hasbro figure, I felt that the paint didn't really do it any justice. Mostly a full repaint with accurate eye details, two tones of silver for body plating, red internal “lighting” in the torso, face lines and arms to match the onscreen appearance. Added sculptural details such as the mouth-indent, as well as the missing panel lines on his thighs.

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo2_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo3_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo5_540.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo6_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo7_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo8_400.jpg
tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo9_400.jpg

tumblr_nrwohsiz3b1ubh3gzo10_540.jpg

Nice! May have to get him since I will be passing on Hot Toys one, unless Marvel Select makes him.

Hi everyone, I recently started getting into collecting Marvel Legends, and got a second hand set of the GOTG ones that are all out of the box with the Groot built. Have them on display for a bit but I wanna switch up the shelves and put something else out. Is there any trick to disassemble the Groot? I wish to put everything back into their respective boxes after displaying them for a while now. Any pointers would help!! THX THX in advance!
10408754_737023166418630_1975064112137597630_n.jpg

Are you getting the comic version box set too?

Got this bad boy today! It's REALLY cool. Very poseable for the size. Some clever design choices make it one of the most successful Iron Man figures Select has made from an articulation perspective. Having the shoulder armor on a ball joint is very clever and allows for some nice articulation. The ML Movie Hulk was the only one I had handy, but he gives you a good sense of the scale, I think. I did have some paint chipping on his hands. But it's silver underneath, so it looked kind of like battle damage. The metallic paint presents very nicely.

18722680180_15c4a60e9c_z.jpg

18722691828_e5d70f5215_z.jpg

18905114722_103ddec7e4_z.jpg

18913227121_aa4879023d_z.jpg

18287812844_c33eaf15e4_z.jpg

18287813104_f9a644bceb_z.jpg

Head needs to be fixed, raised. IMHO.

I need that Hulk Buster, I just ordered Ant-Man from disneystore.com and Hulk Buster was sold out, and ofcourse he goes back instock afterwards.

Instantly bought the ML Antman set after watching the movie :lol

Doesn't look great right out of the box, did a black wash and viola! Hated that the wrist doesn't rotate though :gah:

DSC_5202.jpg

Back