All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice job you did there. Is that the one with the flying ant? If so how did the flying ant come out?

Oh, I didn't do that, I was just correting you and the other guy:lol

But I do have it and the ant is ok, it's just the legs fall off constantly.

Oh, I didn't do that, I was just correting you and the other guy:lol

But I do have it and the ant is ok, it's just the legs fall off constantly.

Is it worth getting that set? Its nice to have Ant-Man in different sizes. Yeah I heard how bad the flying ant is.

Is it worth getting that set? Its nice to have Ant-Man in different sizes. Yeah I heard how bad the flying ant is.

I got it for $14 with a coupon. And I got it just to do this...
A8BF690B-9FD8-435A-9298-0EF888528F72_zpsore7f3ec.jpg

I'd say it's worth it for that.

My bad! It was the Marvel Universe one :slap

Anthony is pretty good, except for the weak legs that pops out. Antman itself is pretty weak right out of the box, give it a black wash and you'll start to see all the little details. It's a pretty fun figure overall :yess:

Cute little creature ant he? :lol

DSC_5252.jpg

I got it for $14 with a coupon. And I got it just to do this...
A8BF690B-9FD8-435A-9298-0EF888528F72_zpsore7f3ec.jpg

I'd say it's worth it for that.

Nice! What coupon? Online or locally?

My bad! It was the Marvel Universe one :slap

Anthony is pretty good, except for the weak legs that pops out. Antman itself is pretty weak right out of the box, give it a black wash and you'll start to see all the little details. It's a pretty fun figure overall :yess:

Cute little creature ant he? :lol

View attachment 199916

Is the Ant-Man the marvel universe figures? Or those cheaper smaller figures like the ones from the gaurdians of the galaxy line?

Did anyone score any SDCC exclusive items from hasbrotoyshop this morning. All I wanted was the ML BOV set, sold out real quick. Passed the ant-man figures and Devastator.

Believe it or not but the Antony, and ant man set is pretty cool with some adjustments. Out the box there is some parts popping of, but nothing some glue can't fix.

Believe it or not but the Antony, and ant man set is pretty cool with some adjustments. Out the box there is some parts popping of, but nothing some glue can't fix.

Cool, just placed an order with the free store pick up with a $5 reward. Now to search ebay for those SDCC exclusive. HTS shipping is crazy to ship to Hawaii, even that matchbox ant-man figure, minimum $28 for shipping. Where sideshow charges me under $10-$15 per Hot Toys.

Cool, just placed an order with the free store pick up with a $5 reward. Now to search ebay for those SDCC exclusive. HTS shipping is crazy to ship to Hawaii, even that matchbox ant-man figure, minimum $28 for shipping. Where sideshow charges me under $10-$15 per Hot Toys.

I'm about to make a custom (probably non movie accurate haha) saddle. It shouldn't take too much work. Otherwise, ant man just kinda sits there and falls off every time you pick it up.
For as much flack this toy is getting, I actually think it's the coolest figure out there now for under $20. Minus the QC of course. Like I said, a little glue goes a long way.

Did anyone score any SDCC exclusive items from hasbrotoyshop this morning. All I wanted was the ML BOV set, sold out real quick. Passed the ant-man figures and Devastator.

Got it on my cart but website crashed on me while checking out.

Anyone know if that little ant man in the matchbox the same as the little ant man included in ML Ant Man (Ultron BAF wave)?

I'm about to make a custom (probably non movie accurate haha) saddle. It shouldn't take too much work. Otherwise, ant man just kinda sits there and falls off every time you pick it up.
For as much flack this toy is getting, I actually think it's the coolest figure out there now for under $20. Minus the QC of course. Like I said, a little glue goes a long way.

Cool, don't forget to post pictures.

Got it on my cart but website crashed on me while checking out.

Anyone know if that little ant man in the matchbox the same as the little ant man included in ML Ant Man (Ultron BAF wave)?

Yeah I heard it crashed on a lot of people

I watched reviews on youtube and yes it's the same little figure. But I think the little packaging is cool, thats why I want it.

I know that SDCC Ant-Man in the match box is the same little figure from the ML, but I had to get it even though the cheapest I could find it for was $20 shipped. Same price of the ML Ant-Man for $20, damn exclusives.

Back