All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks. I generally approve of the way LEGO does things, but they really missed the demand for this one. Maybe the secondary market prices will drop some once more of these hit the market.

58AF328E-A19C-446F-B0D7-01E0A2ED1B4E.png

I am looking to offload a bunch of the Lego Batman Movie sets, anyone know the best place to do that, other than ebay???

Other than the usual places like Facebook Marketplace, Offerup, Mercari, etc., there are dedicated buying/selling LEGO areas on social media but all of that carries their own risks. I don’t use any of those myself.

You won’t get nearly as much, but there may be independent LEGO/brick stores in your area that would buy them like Bricks and Minifigs. It would be a lot easier but they won’t give you much, probably. The LEGO Batman sets weren’t huge sellers.

If there isn’t one, then a local independent toy/collectibles shop might buy them as well, though same problem.

Depending on how much digging you want to do, you could try to find a local AFOL group that might be able to direct or help you. It would be good to be able to sell locally since shipping LEGO can be a pain.

Other than the usual places like Facebook Marketplace, Offerup, Mercari, etc., there are dedicated buying/selling LEGO areas on social media but all of that carries their own risks. I don’t use any of those myself.

You won’t get nearly as much, but there may be independent LEGO/brick stores in your area that would buy them like Bricks and Minifigs. It would be a lot easier but they won’t give you much, probably. The LEGO Batman sets weren’t huge sellers.

If there isn’t one, then a local independent toy/collectibles shop might buy them as well, though same problem.

Depending on how much digging you want to do, you could try to find a local AFOL group that might be able to direct or help you. It would be good to be able to sell locally since shipping LEGO can be a pain.
Thanks for the info.

August is here! Price hikes suck, but new sets! I got a pretty big order in: Sanctum Sanctorum, classic space set, inquisitor ship, and Cad Bane's ship. Lion Castle hits next week. I'll probably tack the Midgard serpent set into that. And then the AT-TE whenever it lands. A lot of this will be under the Christmas tree in December, but I'd going to be a fun rush when the boxes arrive!

I'm liking the new Avatar sets!
LEGO-Avatar-Neytiri-Thanator-vs.-AMP-Suit-Quaritch-75571-3.jpg

LEGO-Avatar-Jake-Neytiris-First-Banshee-Flight-75572-3.jpg

LEGO-Avatar-Floating-Mountains-Site-26-RDA-Samson-75573-3.jpg

There's one more main set, that large tree with the large red dragon thing.
I also love that they scaled the minifigures appropriately.

FYIME6KXgAA4IOQ.jpg

August is here! Price hikes suck, but new sets! I got a pretty big order in: Sanctum Sanctorum, classic space set, inquisitor ship, and Cad Bane's ship. Lion Castle hits next week. I'll probably tack the Midgard serpent set into that. And then the AT-TE whenever it lands. A lot of this will be under the Christmas tree in December, but I'd going to be a fun rush when the boxes arrive!

Nice haul! I got the Loop Coaster a couple weeks ago and will soon be ordering up that Classic Castle set.

Get your 501st battle packs while you still can for a reasonable price folks, rumor is they will retire soon. Probably will be history after the Christmas Season.

I've heard that about the 501st sets. Luckily my 12yo is kind of obsessed with that set, so he's purchased like 100 of them. Would be nice to have a Rex.

That Loop Coaster looks AMAZING. The only amusement park set I have is the Haunted House, which I freaking love, but the Loop Coaster has had me very tempted.

Got my castle ordered last night (it helped that I had $100 in VIP points). The only Legos I usually buy are the Christmas sets, but I loved the Pirate and Castle themes as a kid so I had to get this and the pirate ship from a few years ago. I would love to see them do updated versions of Eldorado Fortress and Caribbean Clipper.

Last edited:
Back