All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the big Vader but that’s three $120 sets. Wonder if they’ll make Superman, Batman and Spider-Man.

It was only a matter of time that Lego took the idea from MOC creators. They look good, I like the Iron Man one as a single piece. I think my favorite is the Warhol Marilyn Monroe, but only if you have all four, which is very cost prohibitive. At $120 a piece, I don't think I could justify buying even one.

Finished my Merkava MK4 Turret last night, built from just a few pictures of a MOC I saw online. I just have to adjust the colors and I also want to add some detail that's missing from the original MOC, overall I'm quite happy. The lower hull of the tank shouldn't be too difficult, I've built enough tanks that I'm familiar with the fundamentals of building one.
Merkava MK4 Turret 001.jpg

Working in Studio IO can be a pain in the a~~, especially assemblies at compound angles, but I'm getting the hang of it.

Last edited:
This looks really cool, but I have gotten to where its hard for me to justify spending Hot Toys prices on LEGO. Plus, I already have an actual NES hooked up to a CRT in my game/collection room. But who am I kidding, I will probably still cave and get this. I could see them releasing additional cartridge/scrolling sets from other games to use with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks very nice, but I can think of a lot of other more interesting things to spend $230 on, like the new HT Mudtrooper that I missed out on. :(

NES arrived today. Box is a bit beat up, which is fine since I plan on assembling this one. I might look for a mint one in the future just to hold on to. The packaging is really nice and a nod to the original NES boxes. I won't have time to put it together until this weekend though.

IMG_5136.jpg

I did have time to assemble the free gift though and I actually quite like it. Nice vibrant colors very representative of Super Mario and the blocks are printed instead of relying on stickers.

IMG_5137.jpg

NES arrived today. Box is a bit beat up, which is fine since I plan on assembling this one. I might look for a mint one in the future just to hold on to. The packaging is really nice and a nod to the original NES boxes. I won't have time to put it together until this weekend though.

View attachment 492509

I did have time to assemble the free gift though and I actually quite like it. Nice vibrant colors very representative of Super Mario and the blocks are printed instead of relying on stickers.

View attachment 492510

Was thinking of getting that. I finally got Barracuda Bay in the mail last week.

Barracuda Bay is a must. I put it just behind Ninjago City. It's a fun build that is chock full of little details. Add the fact that I got the original for Christmas in '89 and that my boys are about that age now, so when we built it, BAM, all the nostalgia.

Anyone else picking up the mosaics? I found the iron man one at my lego store and couldn?t pass it up. Pretty neat...

E35079CA-A117-42BC-B60F-D13CE56701D1.jpg

Yea I saw one today too, I liked it, I'll have to pick one up and display behind the Hellicarrier.
Those Star Wars busts are all sold out over here, looking forward to getting those too.

Back