All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, these are all great. I have them all except the brown suit Wolvie. Magneto is my favorite of the bunch but i'm sure that will change when Gambit comes. Sabretooth also looks like he'll be near the top of my list also.

Can't wait for the next reveal since these are pumping out at a nice pace. Hoping for Cyclops or Storm next.

Next fig is Civilian Logan. SDCC exclusive.

IMG_4077.jpeg

SDCC Exclusives from Mondo this year:

X-MEN: THE ANIMATED SERIES - Logan 1/6 Scale Figure (Online Mondo Exclusive)

Product Includes:

• Logan Figure
  • Removable Jacket
  • Removable Jacket Arms
  • Flannel Shirt Removable Arms
  • 6 Removable Claws (+2 Extra)
  • Standard Portrait
  • Angry Portrait
  • Interchangeable Hands: 2 Fists with Claw Plug in, 2 Fists without Claw Plug in, 2 Neutral, 2 C-Grip, 2 C'mere
  • X-Men Figure Stand/Base
Limit two per customer. Payment plans are available. Estimated to ship January 2024. Ships to select countries. Free shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Edition of 1500. $215

X-MEN: THE ANIMATED SERIES - Magneto 1/6 Scale Figure - UNCANNY X-MEN Variant (Online Mondo Exclusive)

Product Includes:

• Standard Portrait
  • Eric Lensherr Portrait
  • Shadow Portrait
  • Two Magnetized Energy Rings
  • Magnetized Metal Shards
  • Bendable Metal Fragment
  • Two Open Palm Magnetized Hands
  • Two Magnetized Fists
  • 4 Pairs of Interchangeable Hands
  • Figure Stand
Limit two per customer. Payment plans are available. In Stock and Ready to Ship. Ships to select countries. Free shipping to the United States, Canada, UK and the EU. Edition of 500. $225

9pYntC3.jpg

Was about to post this but saw it in the other thread. Thanks Hologram!

I dunno.. for me the animated Wolvie is supposed to be ugly hahaha.. rough and rabid..
also, I think the left one's hair is more accurate to the cartoon:

PHOTO-2023-06-18-09-37-46.jpg

it's wider than the right one, and more "neckless" which is true to the classic Logan proportion, IMHO..

Omega Red looks great.

I’m thinking I’ll display Wolvie Vs Sabertooth, Gambit Vs Magneto and Jubes Vs Omega Red.

Hoping for another X-men next.

I'll definitely buy Omega Red but them prioritizing Wolverine-related characters makes me bit anxious if they'll get a chance to make Apocalypse and other villains. I hope the regular Gambit goes up soon too, and I hope we see at least one of Cyclops, Jean and Rogue before the year ends. I really like this line but I can't help but feel anxious about who will be skipped lol

Back