All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that X-Men Evolution head for Rogue? Or did I miss an episode? If that comes with it, I'll buy it!

I was always critical of that Cyclops for all those pouches. . .what does he use all those pouches for? And why the leg- and wrist-belts? Do they need tourniquets on standby all the time? Thankfully, the leather jacket makes perfect sense over the leotard, so I give him a pass overall.

Is that X-Men Evolution head for Rogue? Or did I miss an episode? If that comes with it, I'll buy it!
Certainly looks like it, I don't recall Rogue ever having that hair in the original series.

I've been happy to sit on the sidelines with this line, but that Rogue might pull me in. Love the base, optic blast head, and energy hand effect. I just worry about how unwieldy that giant head of plastic hair will be for posing.

I was always critical of that Cyclops for all those pouches. . .what does he use all those pouches for? And why the leg- and wrist-belts? Do they need tourniquets on standby all the time? Thankfully, the leather jacket makes perfect sense over the leotard, so I give him a pass overall.
Holds all those "X" badges he hands out at conventions.

Woah. This will be my first Mondo purchase I hope the quality is good. I would be happy to go deep in this line but please let Cyclops be made next. Sculpting is exceptional, masked and unmasked Wolvie heads look great (Marvel Legends always get them wrong).
I hope for your sake the quality is good. I received the worst quality 1/6 Batman from them and a passive aggressive csr agent who wanted me to accept 30 percent off to keep him. Yeah no thanks. And they refused to send replacements and told me there aren't replacement parts. On an open edition, really...? That was my first and last figure purchase from Mondo. I'll watch all your pics to see if quality improves before I ever order again. And their prices for the quality you get are ridiculous. Theyre no Blitzway, Sideshow or Threezero in the quality department smh

I hope for your sake the quality is good. I received the worst quality 1/6 Batman from them and a passive aggressive csr agent who wanted me to accept 30 percent off to keep him. Yeah no thanks. And they refused to send replacements and told me there aren't replacement parts. On an open edition, really...? That was my first and last figure purchase from Mondo. I'll watch all your pics to see if quality improves before I ever order again. And their prices for the quality you get are ridiculous. Theyre no Blitzway, Sideshow or Threezero in the quality department smh
I too bought one of their Batman figures and the quality is atrocious as the paint just deteriorated over time and the crotch grabber left a permanent dent in the plastic. I have no idea if Mondo has fixed the QC in their more recent releases but I from my experience, the plastic and paint quality is he worst I've encountered in my 20 years plus collecting 1/6 figures. Even older Dragon Models or Medicom weren't as bad.

Again, for Mondo's sake I hope things have improved since then since I genuinely want to get their Batman and X-Men offerings. I WANT to buy them, but I'm worried they'll just warp and deteriorate after a few years.

This is where the fun begins here are some shots. I’ll do some fight pics tomorrow. Sabretooth is fantastic in hand.

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpeg
    IMG_1122.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3742785B-D931-45F0-87D3-D7BE26C6E1AF.jpeg
    3742785B-D931-45F0-87D3-D7BE26C6E1AF.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1129.jpeg
    IMG_1129.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 73A1E05F-6AE3-4DFA-B900-2BBC123C1826.jpeg
    73A1E05F-6AE3-4DFA-B900-2BBC123C1826.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1130.jpeg
    IMG_1130.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
He looks great. But now that they have announced the Spidey animated series figures I’m cutting back due to space and only getting the X-Men from this line. Luckily sold Magneto and Sabretooth today. Will skip Omega Red but looking forward to receiving Gambit and preordering Cyclops and Rogue.

Debating omega...I think I just want him for the sake of having him. No real emotionL connection like Spiderman and cyclops and venom ect...

Back