All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my SDCC one in yesterday too. I'm really torn about whether to open this or not. I have to commend Mondo on the box and packaging. It is truly double boxed with styrofoam inserts and corner protectors and then another shipping box with more plastic corner protectors around the actual box. Really great.

I got my SDCC one in yesterday too. I'm really torn about whether to open this or not. I have to commend Mondo on the box and packaging. It is truly double boxed with styrofoam inserts and corner protectors and then another shipping box with more plastic corner protectors around the actual box. Really great.
You can put it in back in the box , there is just the ties so you can leave it untied if you want to leave it the box. I was never going to resell mine so I don’t mind taking it out to display it in box or not.

I love these figures but I wasn't thrilled with the unmasked Logan head. I decided to buy the Diamond Select unmasked Wolverine bust and got to dremeling. It was a huge, dusty mess but I really like how this head looks on the Mondo body, despite it being just slightly small.
20220216_214238.jpg
20220216_214426.jpg
20220216_214951.jpg
20220216_214511.jpg
20220216_214723.jpg
Screenshot_20220216-220020_Google.jpg

I opened mine but took like 30 minutes to carefully take the figure out. Left the bed and everything intact so that I can put him back in if I wanted in the future.

He's a great figure but should have been $100 less. Mondo is very confused in what space they're in with their figures. Still it's really cool to have such a faithful animated Wolverine on display. I hope they at least get to doing Magneto that they teased so that this can be paired with at least 1 other character in this style.

51887772441_7b42df2e9a_k_d.jpg
51888429765_411bb27138_k_d.jpg

51887855983_9365d35173_k_d.jpg

1R52e5k.jpg

Last edited:
I opened mine but took like 30 minutes to carefully take the figure out. Left the bed and everything intact so that I can put him back in if I wanted in the future.

He's a great figure but should have been $100 less. Mondo is very confused in what space they're in with their figures. Still it's really cool to have such a faithful animated Wolverine on display. I hope they at least get to doing Magneto that they teased so that this can be paired with at least 1 other character in this style.

51887772441_7b42df2e9a_k_d.jpg
51888429765_411bb27138_k_d.jpg

51887855983_9365d35173_k_d.jpg
Nice pics and I completely agree..there is no need to make this to make this an exclusive nor make it a special ed. The makeup of the figure could’ve been mass produced for half the price and easily could’ve doubled in sales if it was a general release online to many sources like BBTS.

The only thing I can say they did right..compared the previous BTAS I got from them, the figure is a lot more sturdy and solid compared to horrible annoying top heavy plastic cheap ankle joints that was used on Batman

I honestly think they spent to much effort on the packaging (which is nice. Don’t get me wrong) and less on the articulation

I think if they had a basic package concept and charged it maybe $40-80 it would‘ve been more worth it.

Last edited:
$200 on Mondo's site. After shipping and import fees it will work out at $350. I'd love it, but I just can't justify it.

Just seen the Gambit on FB... Cannot wait for that one. I'm on the fence about Jubilee, but Magneto and Gambit will be mine.

I'm ecstatic that gambit is finally getting the love he's always deserved.

I hope these will be available at sites other than just Mondo.

If you want the Exclusive (i.e. extra headsculpts and(or) accessories), we'll inevitably all be forced to order direct from Mondo.

At least Mondo seems to be offering free shipping on the recent Batman TAS releases.

Can't wait to see Rogue - Mondo has been nailing the animated look from the X-Men cartoon with these figures.

I hope these will be available at sites other than just Mondo
If you want the Exclusive (i.e. extra headsculpts and(or) accessories), we'll inevitably all be forced to order direct from Mondo.

At least Mondo seems to be offering free shipping on the recent Batman TAS releases.

Can't wait to see Rogue - Mondo has been nailing the animated look from the X-Men cartoon with these figures.
Jubilee seems to be a strange choice for first female, though maybe there's some strategy there. They better not wait too long to reveal Rogue. I want her most of all.

Back