ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good start to the season! :rock

1. Nice spirit box action.

2. Nick and Billy Tolley were nuts going deep down in the mine shaft. Those ladders were unstable at best.

3. Loved the Carole Lombard plane crash angle.

4. Aaron saying, "You got the mask bro" when Zak tells him to go in the shaft beneath the bar. :rotfl

tumblr_m9dnyrdkL81rzjlc4o1_500.gif

Ski, Jay and Naz, new Ghost Adventures tonight! The episode is called Black Swan Inn.

"Zak, Nick and Aaron head to San Antonio, TX, to investigate the 150-year-old Black Swan Inn, home to a mysterious, dark presence tormenting both the owner, Jo Ann Rivera, and her guests." -Ghost TV Blogs

Here's a tweet by Zak Bagans
THIS FRIDAY's ALL-NEW GhostAdventures is one of our TOP 3 MOST POWERFUL moments in GA History ... "Black Swann Inn" on Travel Channel

A preview clip....

[ame]https://youtu.be/V5JGI__tE3w[/ame]

Hey Naz, tonight is "Salem Witch Trials" on the season finale of Haunted History. :wave

Yup, got the DVR set.:yess: This Haunted History series is great.

Watched Penhurst the other night and man that place is scary without even mentioning ghosts. The horrible crap that went down in that place is sickening. No matter how many different shows cover it, it's always just as shocking and depressing.
We still have to finish Gettysburg, which was cool from what I've seen and I think there's still another episode on the DVR that hasn't been viewed yet.

To another jam-packed Ghost night!:hi5:

:duff

Back