ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a great episode.

I've never heard of this guy either.

Jeebus, that sadistic monster built an entire building with the sole purpose of torturing and killing people. An asphyxiation chamber, the rack, cutting out organs while the victims were alive and a crematorium to dispose of the bodies. I think he killed well over 200 people.

The interesting angle was that he might have been Jack the Ripper.

Yeah, that was surprising. I'd say all signs point to YES on that one.

Ski, Jay and Naz, new Paranormal Witness tonight. Episode is called "The Saint of Death."

A preview clip....

https://youtu.be/-nGrit2P2ow

:rock:rock

I won't because i'll have you to cuddle up to. :1-1: :lol

Awwwwww. :lol

If you guys get a chance, it's worth watching this week's episode of Haunted History called "A Deadly Possession." It's a new adaptation of the story from Paranormal Witness last season called "The Dybbuk Box." One of my favorite episodes from PW.

It's on 4 more times on the History Channel 2 (H2), including tomorrow night at 10 PM CT.

images
images

Watched this one last night and thought it was another solid episode. Can't wait for The Salem Witch Trials next week.:yess:

That was a good episode of PW tonight.

Tell you what, one place I wouldn't want to live on this Earth is Juárez, Mexico. And it has nothing to do with ghosts.

Some parts of the show called "The Bridge" takes place in Juárez.

Yeah Mexico is pretty haunted, I think more so cause they actually are more aware of it. I heard a joke once I think George Lopez said it, all Mexicans have a haunted house lol.

No, my Syfy channel is broken on my Directv, I'm having a tech come over since all the regular troubleshoot steps didn't work on getting a satellite signal.

Ski

Back