ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumblr_m1tv3qfxNe1qjehq7o2_250.gif

Ski, Jay and Naz, new Ghost Adventures tonight! The episode is called Missouri State Penitentiary.

"Zak, Nick and Aaron travel to Jefferson City, MO, to investigate the infamous cellblocks and prison halls of the Missouri State Penitentiary. The prison was founded in 1836, but it wasn’t long before it became known for its bloodshed and violence."

Time Magazine once proclaimed it "America’s bloodiest 47 acres." -Ghost TV Blogs

You gotta love the prison investigations. :yess:

Missouri-State-Penitentiary.jpg

For any of you who watched, "Mountain Monsters" has been renewed for a second season. Season 2 will premiere in early 2014 on Destination America channel.

I care....I care man. :lecture :lol

images

*needs to DVR HH*

^^^ self reminder.

Ski

Definitely worth checking out.:yess:

For any of you who watched, "Mountain Monsters" has been renewed for a second season. Season 2 will premiere in early 2014 on Destination America channel.

I care....I care man. :lecture :lol

images

As hokey as it is, it's still a fun show to watch.:lol

Last night's episode was in my top 5 all-time. :lecture

General observations....

1. The Kinect 3D camera system was awesome.

2. How would you like to be Rose, the only employee who works as a medical records clerk in the basement of an abandoned hospital?

3. Nick being hit/punched while the 3D Kinect picks up a figure at the same time.

4. Zak volunteers Aaron to be the guinea pig to investigate the padded mental room. Poor Aaron. :rotfl

tumblr_m1rxt2UzHs1qjehq7o2_250.gif

This episode may have been the best episode of any ghost show ever. First it didn't have any of the idiotic sight-seeing around town (or what I call filler). Then the use of the Kinect camera to pick up a human form that wasn't there. Then have the interaction with the form that it picked up at the exact same time as Nick feeling that he was touched.

I don't see how any non-believer could watch that episode and not come out believing in something, ghosts or not, existing in our world with us. I really hope they invest in an Xbox One when it comes out with the more advanced and higher definition Kinect camera!

This episode may have been the best episode of any ghost show ever. First it didn't have any of the idiotic sight-seeing around town (or what I call filler). Then the use of the Kinect camera to pick up a human form that wasn't there. Then have the interaction with the form that it picked up at the exact same time as Nick feeling that he was touched.

I don't see how any non-believer could watch that episode and not come out believing in something, ghosts or not, existing in our world with us. I really hope they invest in an Xbox One when it comes out with the more advanced and higher definition Kinect camera!

:exactly::goodpost::exactly:

**** IS REAL!!!!

Ski :ghost :ghost :ghost :devil:winkpumpk:winkpumpk:winkpumpk

Happy Friday The 13th! :panic:

New GA tonight. Can't say I'm too psyched about it though. I'm just not a big fan of Theater Lockdowns for some reason:dunno and the fact that they're also checking out an abortion clinic seems like a bit of a buzz-kill. Gonna DVR GA so we can have a FT13th marathon. Gotta dig out all of our Friday The 13th related Halloween decorations when I get home from work and just leave em up 'til November.:yess:

My only issue with the Tuolumne hospital episode was that it was too good. I said to my friend that every episode after it won't be as great and so far they haven't been as great. They should've save it for the final episode to go out with something great and memorable. I only hope that we get some more interesting evidence on par with the stuff they got at Tuolumne hospital.

When they first started using the Sb7 Spirit box I was so into it, but they didn't use it every episode and I couldn't understand why! Now they do use it every episode which is great. NOW I'm stuck thinking, why aren't they using the kinect every episode in some capacity? Hopefully towards the end of this season or in the next season the kinect become a full time investigative device that they use.

Here's a small update on current/upcoming shows

A Haunting - It was renewed for a second season and premiered last Sunday on Destination America. Hands down, this show has delivered since 2005. I think it's the best docu-drama paranormal show ranking up there with Paranormal Witness.

When Ghosts Attack - A brand new show that premieres Sunday, October 20 on Destination America. It deals with the darker side of the paranormal such as demons and entities. This show looks promising. Here's a short description....

"what happens when an unseen, evil entity not only reveals itself to the living but strikes with terrifying force.....they can actually break the bounds of the spirit world to make violent physical contact with the living." -ghost tv blogs

Back