ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last nights episode of Paranormal Witness was really good. That guy was an idiot for staying in that house as long as he did.

That was a good episode of PW tonight.

Tell you what, one place I wouldn't want to live on this Earth is Juárez, Mexico. And it has nothing to do with ghosts.

Some parts of the show called "The Bridge" takes place in Juárez.

Yeah, it was pretty good. When it first started I thought maybe the neighborhood was the scary thing in the episode.:lol

Tomorrow night, season premiere....

ghostadventures.jpg

:yess::yess::yess:
Nah, Travel works, I was just speaking for me missing the Paranomal Witness episodes, I think I missed two of them! :mad: :gah:

Ski

That sucks man. Why couldn't it have been The Hallmark Channel that crapped out instead? :lol

Has Pumpkin Beer landed where you fellas are at, I think one of STL's local breweries starts Aug-Oct.?

Ski

Yup! :yess: I've already snagged a bottle of Southern Tier's Pumking. I still need to grab a couple of my other favorites. I'm gonna stock pile them this year so I'm drinking them till next Spring.:lol

:duff

I haven't watched it yet, but I feel like nothing can to the inter-dimensional werewolf episode.

I skipped out on the Werewolf episode, I mean I believe in ghosts and other paranormal stuff but not Werewolfs. And with last nights episode the reason the black Moths were at that guys house is because black moths are a sign in Mexican culture like crows to others. It's not a good sign.

The werewolf episode was total nonsense, but probably the most entertaining this season. I thought the Santa Muerte episode last night was really dull.

Hell Yeah!

Ski, Jay and Naz, Ghost Adventures season premiere tonight! The episode is called The Pioneer Saloon.

"Zak, Nick and Aaron journey deep into the Nevada desert to the former mining town of Goodsprings, where they will investigate one of the oldest saloons in the country, Pioneer Saloon....There, they hope to solve the mysteries surrounding the 1942 death of a celebrity in a nearby plane crash."

-Ghost TV Blogs

A preview clip....

[ame]https://youtu.be/QlCI75GCzz0[/ame]

Hell Yeah!

Ski, Jay and Naz, Ghost Adventures season premiere tonight! The episode is called The Pioneer Saloon.

"Zak, Nick and Aaron journey deep into the Nevada desert to the former mining town of Goodsprings, where they will investigate one of the oldest saloons in the country, Pioneer Saloon....There, they hope to solve the mysteries surrounding the 1942 death of a celebrity in a nearby plane crash."

-Ghost TV Blogs

A preview clip....

https://youtu.be/QlCI75GCzz0

Got this DVR'ed and will watch later tonight. :hi5:

Hell Yeah!

-Ghost TV Blogs

Damn, it's nice to have GA back:yess:.

Here's to Haunted Friday guys!

:duff

Back