ALL GHOST SHOWS THREAD!!!! (etc...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m1tv3qfxNe1qjehq7o3_500.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

tumblr_lpftj0P0jI1qlxyddo1_400.gif

Just finished PW from last night. Solid episode.

Always fascinating when spirits/entities have the ability to control electronic devices. The alpha/numeric keystrokes showing up on the laptop was creepy.

New PW tonight ! :panic: :yess:

-The House on the Lake-

"The story of a property developer who turned an old lakeside mansion into apartments unaware that the home was once used as a refuge for tuberculosis sufferers in the 1920s."

:duff

Here's an update on current/upcoming shows

Ghost Hunters - Season 9 continues with new episodes on Oct. 9.

Paranormal Witness - No PW next week. It returns on Sept. 11.

Ghost Mine - Season 2 premieres on Sept. 4.

Haunted Highway - Season 2 premieres on Nov. 27.

Haunted History - Returns on Sept. 6. Sorry Naz, I thought the season finale was last week.

And the show I'm excited about premieres tonight on Science Channel....

The Unexplained Files - "From strange abductions, to mutated species, to bizarre occurrences, there are some phenomena that science cannot – or will not – explain....From mysterious disappearances and UFO encounters, to unidentified fanged predators and reported curses, THE UNEXPLAINED FILES investigates actual, inexplicable occurrences that have confounded scientists and inspired legends."

This show is right in my wheelhouse. Sounds to me like a combo platter of the paranormal, UFOs and cryptids. :yess:

A preview clip....

[ame]https://youtu.be/MtBcDOlc4aw[/ame]

unexplained-files-drl-668x375.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on The Unexplained Files, I'll definitely give that one a watch.

Speaking of unexplained, how the **** did Ghost Mine get a 2nd season? :monkey4

Here's an update on current/upcoming shows

Ghost Hunters - Season 9 continues with new episodes on Oct. 9.

Paranormal Witness - No PW next week. It returns on Sept. 11.

Ghost Mine - Season 2 premieres on Sept. 4.

Haunted Highway - Season 2 premieres on Nov. 27.

Haunted History - Returns on Sept. 6. Sorry Naz, I thought the season finale was last week.

And the show I'm excited about premieres tonight on Science Channel....

The Unexplained Files - "From strange abductions, to mutated species, to bizarre occurrences, there are some phenomena that science cannot – or will not – explain....From mysterious disappearances and UFO encounters, to unidentified fanged predators and reported curses, THE UNEXPLAINED FILES investigates actual, inexplicable occurrences that have confounded scientists and inspired legends."

This show is right in my wheelhouse. Sounds to me like a combo platter of the paranormal, UFOs and cryptids. :yess:

Ghost Hunters - :sleep:sleep:sleep

Paranormal Witness - No PW next week. :( It returns on Sept. 11. :yess:

Ghost Mine - :rip

Haunted Highway - :yess:

Haunted History - :rock

The Unexplained Files - :yess:

Now that was a great episode of PW! :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, it was a very good episode. It was cool to see a good ol' ghost story and no demons or possession stuff for a change.

VERY!!! **** is real!

Ski :ghost

:panic:

:exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:rotfl @ 5

It was a great episode and i'd have also been out of there as soon as 1 happened :panic:

Ski, Jay and Naz, new Ghost Adventures tonight! The episode is called Tuolumne Hospital.

"Zak, Nick and Aaron explore the abandoned Tuolumne Hospital in Sonora, CA, hoping to encounter spirits of the miners who passed through its doors during the California Gold Rush of 1849." -Ghost TV Blogs

You can't beat hospital investigations. :yess:

ghost-adventures-706-tuolumne-general-hospital-ss-003_596x334.jpg

Last night's episode was in my top 5 all-time. :lecture

General observations....

1. The Kinect 3D camera system was awesome.

2. How would you like to be Rose, the only employee who works as a medical records clerk in the basement of an abandoned hospital?

3. Nick being hit/punched while the 3D Kinect picks up a figure at the same time.

4. Zak volunteers Aaron to be the guinea pig to investigate the padded mental room. Poor Aaron. :rotfl

tumblr_m1rxt2UzHs1qjehq7o2_250.gif

Back