All four Indiana Jones films return to the big screen August 6th-30th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was AMC that did the four movie marathon in 2012 with Raiders also showing separately on IMAX screens: https://www.fandango.com/movie-news...ended-amc-hosts-indy-marathon-tomorrow-721191

This was the poster:

raiders-of-the-lost-ark-imax-poster.jpg

I do like that under Disney LFL has dropped the stupid "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" moniker and resumed the proper title.

There you go! Then you will have seen all of them on the big screen

I know right, "well it's about time!"

300px-11thPoonaRifles.jpg

:yess:

Now that is one hell of a movie. I wonder if it's literally THE film that coined the term "roller coaster ride" summer blockbuster. I mean it pretty much literally HAS a rollercoaster ride as one of it's main action sequences, lol.

And after all these many years of watching TOD only at home I never noticed until seeing it on the big screen today that when Short Round says "come on, let's go!" and he and Willie start climbing the fallen bridge to the cliff you can clearly see an airplane passing overheard. Totally took me out of the moment. :lol

Anyway we got one hell of an old/new Lucasflim/Harrison Ford experience today. Before the movie started they showed a montage of all four Indy flicks and then the only two trailers that played before TOD were Blade Runner 2049 and The Last Jedi. It felt like being right back in the early 80's when Ford/LFL ruled all. Great stuff.

Back