All Figure - Hate Thread! Yep, get it out...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye monkey face HT's Jones was the worst looking figure ever.

I dislike Medicom they are over priced and fall apart as soon as you open them.

Sideshow figures are overpriced as well atm but the quality is improving.

ACI and the Roman General 8 months or whatever overdue..ok ok mistakes and **** happen but if you give a release date make sure it's at least close.

I love the Iron man films i really do and have a few HT's figs and will buy a few more, but wtf Hot toys you take forever to make a Arkham Batman or whatever figs and you can pump out 2 full insanely complex Iron man figs per week...go **** yourselves..but i still love you. Damn it's like having another woman.

How many BTTF customers are there?
as a ratio of Iron Man customers, especially with all the IM3 Hype at the moment.

How many are fans of Both, in which case the budget gets worse :p

Uncanny's point is valid, and to disprove your point Batman has more fans than either. We are waiting on Batman Returns and Arkham City, which is a cash cow waiting to be tapped. All the villains we could ever want setup right there. Even DC Direct/Collectibles knew not to screw that one up. But HT shows Batman's gauntlets and then gets back to IM.

Superman is beloved the world over. He has the most anitcipated film this year(The Hobbit 2 might be the only thing more anticipated). Yet we have seen no designs. So yeah, people like variety, it's why there is Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Gatorade, etc.. HT would do well to remember that.

Uncanny's point is valid, and to disprove your point Batman has more fans than either. We are waiting on Batman Returns and Arkham City, which is a cash cow waiting to be tapped. All the villains we could ever want setup right there. Even DC Direct/Collectibles knew not to screw that one up. But HT shows Batman's gauntlets and then gets back to IM.

Superman is beloved the world over. He has the most anitcipated film this year(The Hobbit 2 might be the only thing more anticipated). Yet we have seen no designs. So yeah, people like variety, it's why there is Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Gatorade, etc.. HT would do well to remember that.

I two, must agree. BTTF was great, but for me, doesn't validate a figure series. I know there would be sales, but no where near the mass volume of Iron Man or Batman.
But, BUT, i really hope HT gets their **** together and atleast give equal spot light to Marvel and DC releases. Those are their 2 largest cash cows. That is until they start a full line of Star Wars :):):)

012813_HTDiecast.jpg

just going to leave this here

I think hate for iron man is too extreme. I bought one (mk3) and then sold it cause I realised there was no way I could buy every one as well as collect Star Wars ( and stay married!)
The problem there is more about marvel making a sh@t of suits for each film.

I hate the way Ssc and ht tease something and them I grow old(er) waiting for it!!

Well, when IM stops selling the way it does, HT will pump the breaks on releasing them. Until that time though, they'll squeeze out as many different armors and variants they can.

As for things like Batman Returns, I think the over-saturation of '89 Bats and Joker might have something to do with the lack of news. Both of those figures are 2 of the very best Hot Toys has made, but they are still available at a lot of locations for MSRP or under. That, and the fact that both Penguin and Catwoman would probably need all new bodies to be developed, on top of the all the other R&D.

Well, when IM stops selling the way it does, HT will pump the breaks on releasing them. Until that time though, they'll squeeze out as many different armors and variants they can.

As for things like Batman Returns, I think the over-saturation of '89 Bats and Joker might have something to do with the lack of news. Both of those figures are 2 of the very best Hot Toys has made, but they are still available at a lot of locations for MSRP or under. That, and the fact that both Penguin and Catwoman would probably need all new bodies to be developed, on top of the all the other R&D.

Point me in the direction to the 89 bats department plz. I need one.

god bless iron man 3! now hot toys have a reason to do another 20 different versions of iron man!!!! i give a *****k about iron man... give us an robocain!!!!!

ƒÜçK Ironman!By the way,i can't wait to see Ironman 3 this Friday and get my NECA 1/4 scale Ironman this coming week!ƒÜ¢K Ironman!^_^

get my NECA 1/4 scale Ironman this coming week!ƒÜ¢K Ironman!^_^

are you going to be doing something dirty, *****or?

gosh dunno why folks are in this hobby if it's so aggravating. I don;t hate anything, except I guess for the PC folks that did the "right" thing and got Django figures cancelled, and narked on Fire Figures.

such a first world problem

Back