Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone I have seen in that price range recently had a chip or crack or other damage.

Last one I bought had the tail cracked. Seller says it happened during shipping which is possible since he didn't tape the box halves together. Returned it...

And with the stupid magnet system to attach it to the base I have to wonder how many of these are left that don't have damage.

I only have a handful of hot toys figures but when they tease a preview of a figure I want it's always came to fruition. So it's been awhile since the 1/4 T1 Arnold preview and I'm wondering if that project is still a go or what. If you were a betting man, would you say they're probably still moving forward or waiting to see what the success of their new quarter scale line is? I'm patiently waiting for my 1/4 endo from sst and would die a happy man to have the T1 Arnold displayed next to it.

I'm wondering if HT will keep the 1/4 scale going since there are oher companies doing a pretty good job with 1/4 scale already or if maybe they have been waiting to announce the 1/4 Endo so they could include it in the diecast series.:dunno Who knows though?

:welcome1: to the boards CLC, hope you survive the experience. Luv your User-Name BTW.:wave

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

about time to dust this thread off and make it pretty again.

I thought the Life-Size Alien Collectors/Kit-Builders would get a kick outta this.

The Colonist Life-Size Bust/Kit by BlackHeartEnterprises:
colonist0.jpg
colonist1.jpg

https://www.blackheartmodels.com/ecommerce/360-series-colonist.html

Interesting and price looks OK. I have the Palisades Alien on Kane lifesize bust. my first thought was Kane with boobs! :lol

PM21004lg.jpg

Interesting and price looks OK. I have the Palisades Alien on Kane lifesize bust. my first thought was Kane with boobs! :lol

thought fans of the franchise would appreciate it.

The torso looks horrible. Could of given the customer a full set of boobs :naughty

i think it's pretty cool

check out the other stuff BlackHeartEnterprises sells. They got good stuff for those that like to paint.

Hi,any fellows own a Sideshow alien egg prop 1:1?Just got one and my main concern is that on the base there s no sign of sideshow or edition number and Im afraid its a recast?can anyone please check the base for me?mine its plane black with nothing at all,help would be much appreciated I hope it is the original sideshow one

Hi,any fellows own a Sideshow alien egg prop 1:1?Just got one and my main concern is that on the base there s no sign of sideshow or edition number and Im afraid its a recast?can anyone please check the base for me?mine its plane black with nothing at all,help would be much appreciated I hope it is the original sideshow one

Sounds like you got a recast. The egg is a known piece to have been reproduced recently. I don't have one myself, missed getting one from SS, but I am 99% sure it should have something on the bottom.

Is there a thread for the T-1000 polystone statue? Had a search as I wanted to see what people thought of it but I couldn't find anything.

I collect T-1000 stuff and have it and like it but it is was it is..
just a 1/5 cop with a pointy finger :lol
I was thinking most people that wanted one went for the dolls.
I wanted more humans in my statue collection. I wish there was USCM statues
When I had it out I was displaying it with a few T-1000 Cop Badges... damaged and normal.

Last edited:
That sucks. Don't know if I should still get it now. There isn't really an alternative that I like.

I paint life size busts of the t2 terminator here is a pic of my workuploadfromtaptalk1394693838655.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394693796163.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Back