Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much of a Terminator fan as I am, I currently don't own anything apart from a crapton of formats of the first two movies. All this bust/PF/life-size stuff in the newsletters and such has me really craving something.

SSC has the T-700 bust back up. I say "back up" because most talk and pics on here are from 2009-2010. Even though I'm not hugely in love w/ Salvation, I really like the bust. The weathered paint, the dark teeth (call me crazy, but I don't like the white teen on the Endos), and the overall dark paint app have me very interested. Overall, what was the closest thing to a consensus over this one? Was the QC generally ok? It's up right now w/ free shipping and a decent price.

Thanks.

I don't own Salvation the movie, but I have that bust, it is that good IMO. It is very distinctive looking and if you don't like the white teeth is a perfect Endo for you.

Chronicle Collectibles own Terminator right now.
Awesome products with amazing deatail and accuracy... If you can look past, or don't mind, the 'Genisys' connection.
(I'm assuming that won't be a problem if you're considering TS products :)

How good is the Medicom Alien? I don't care much about scale but i'm pretty picky when it comes to accuracy.

I have some more eggs I printed that need some paint. I am struggling with trying to decide the main color. The last few eggs I did I made a sort of olive green, mainly because I like the look. But there are so many options!

eggs.jpg

What do any of you think? What alien egg color do you like most?

Does anyone know where I can find a smaller scaled replica of the giger designed alien 3 statue?

View attachment 161495

I've only seen one example from a collector called cellar online but no other examples anywhere:

View attachment 161496

I'm a huge Aliens fan and that has to be the most homosexual alien statue I have ever seen, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Shot in the dark but you never know.
Anyone who had to destroy his terminator pf statue (police station shootout) have some parts left?
Clothes maybe.

What do you think. Is Eaglemoss really capable of producing quality 12.5 inch Alien figure.

This was in the newest previews catalog.
Alien Predator Fig Special #1 Mega Alien Xenomorph

Does anyone know how much the Classic Predator Skull prop replica sells for these days??
thanks

I would say ~$300USD for LNIB, I think I got around that last year when I sold mine. These days so many junk China recasts everywhere it is hard to get top dollar for that piece.

This is my favorite full sculpture of of the T2 T-800 Endoskeleton. If this would be made in 1:1 scale, I would not hesitate to put it on order.

IjuQ4iW.jpg

30gj2XF.jpg

jbFrj0R.jpg

0LAOmoh.jpg

cLPmPAf.jpg

71Mhnat.jpg

F3QSetp.jpg

atMr4B7.jpg

TPvrGCz.jpg

IAOR5S3.jpg

UdM2gRh.jpg

uyOQgQL.jpg

gHZyjUb.jpg

Old photo.

cuqd2Cx.jpg

uS0gI6D.jpg

Old photo, didn't realize the foot wasn't set all the way into the base.

ImRuDym.jpg

OpQs6w1.jpg

htzhsh7.jpg

Old photo.

oeM7egd.jpg

Last edited:
ONEYE , that would just make far to much sense to make that to a 1:1 scale . I have no idea how SSC could keep up with the sales ?
You have to wonder about the people working behind the scenes there . They need some new blood there or something .

To bad a guy couldn't laser scan that statue and 3D print a 1:1 scale in sections . I'm sure someday that will be common practice

Hi Everyone.

Hope this is ok to post in this thread - I'm somewhat new to the hobby and also to this forum - and it didn't seem worth starting a brand new thread for an older piece.

I am very interested in Muckle Mannequins 1:1 life-size alien covenant statue as seen in this image:

2058paw.jpg

I've searched the net for reviews or owners of this piece and can't seem to find any.

Very keen to know if anyone has seen one in person, or if in general anyone can speak as to the general build quality of large size muckle pieces?

Thanks so much.

Back