ALIENS Diorama, questions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjacK77

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if you could help in valuing my Aliens Diorama? If this is in the wrong place im sorry!

I have been thinking for a while now about selling her. I have googled, checked old ebay auctions etc etc but can't really find a good estimate of how much she is worth? I guess if I where to ebay it, its worth however much some one wants to pay.

Thing is, I really like this diorama, I think its one of the best Sideshow have done. I guess im after an idea of what im willing to let it go for!

Im after a ball park figure of what some one may pay for it, I know there quite "sort" after!

She is in perfect condition, with box etc..

Many thanks

20141021_195251_resized_zps860acac9.jpg

20141021_195314_resized_zpsb555d943.jpg

20141021_195358_resized_zps3ce02615.jpg

The last 3 or 4 I have seen are all within $350-400, and that is with eBay taking $40 off the top. They may be higher international, but that is about the max. I passed on a set priced at $300 each a few months back, they went fairly quick, but there are deals to be had.

Very nice collection you have there!! :) Many thanks for the replies guys, sorry for asking such a mundane question, I bet you get it alot.. Thanks again! :p

Price it whatever you want. Obviously not something absurd like $1K lol but you never know. You could get a buyer desperate to pay just that bit extra to completely a collection, or simply because they love the piece. Worst case scenario it doesn't sell after a while and you reduce it *shrug

Back