ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tips Les. Do you use any addatives in your paints or just water?
Also, when mixing do you use a certain unit of measure to create consistent hues.
I do agree with you guys on the Hudson sculpt looking a bit portly.
Thanks again Les.

SOMEBODY SAVE ME. I'M OFFICIALLY A CERTIFIABLE ALIENS NUTJOB! :lol

Just ordered the sixth scale table set with chairs for only $22.50 from War-Toys... picked up hudsons sleeveless t too.

germanmaptableset.jpg

Forget which color it was in the film (stainless steel?) but I have chrome paint... now I can pose my guys having breakfast in the Sulaco AND I do have a custom Bishop so the knife scene is doable.... help me!

AND we are very close to 100K hits, let's celebrate with an image blast party when we reach that milesone!

Last edited:
:lol :lol :lol

Damn Paul, a table too, you really are the untimate Aliens fan!!

Love the last couple pix too!!!

Hey don't forget the pan of "cornbread" for Ripley to throw after Bishop trys to hand it to her!

"I guess she didn't like the cornbread either!" --- Frost from ALIENS :lol

Did you get Hudson's sleevless t-shirt from War-Toys too? Let me know. I wanna get one for my Hudson too, and the cap he wore backwards too. Get that from War-Toys too?

P, are you REALLY gonna display your marines that way? I mean, I know how much you love these guys but I'd rather display them all geared up and battling some bugs than sitting around a mess-hall table. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

dekadentdave said:
P, are you REALLY gonna display your marines that way? I mean, I know how much you love these guys but I'd rather display them all geared up and battling some bugs than sitting around a mess-hall table. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It's just ANOTHER set display I'll use. Not like I'm gonna have these guys in one pose all the time. Remember, we're gonna have them for our entire lives, so why not... I'm a very creative dude, what can I say... besides it can also work for a Bishop work table and some poses with the Marines planning moves @ SL 3...

I like to mix it up from time to time... Variety, the spice of life.

JediMike71 said:
Hey don't forget the pan of "cornbread" for Ripley to throw after Bishop trys to hand it to her!

"I guess she didn't like the cornbread either!" --- Frost from ALIENS :lol

Did you get Hudson's sleevless t-shirt from War-Toys too? Let me know. I wanna get one for my Hudson too, and the cap he wore backwards too. Get that from War-Toys too?

Easy there, it ain't a film set. :lol Like I have trays and food props laying around. :lol

I'll try for a Bishop knife play set though...

The shirt, yeah, got it from WT, think it's called Billy... the cap you're on your own there Bro...

Last edited:
Pjam's house is gonna look like an Aliens museum -- every version of marines, every Ripley, aliens, powerloader, table and chairs... then he's got every version of Terminator characters also.

Time to get a bigger place.

Wor-Gar said:
Pjam's house is gonna look like an Aliens museum -- every version of marines, every Ripley, aliens, powerloader, table and chairs... then he's got every version of Terminator characters also.

Time to get a bigger place.

:lol Like I said Variety is the spice of life... you know, it takes years sometimes to put a custom together but once you have it, it lasts a lifetime.

Now, we're closing in on 100,000 Hits! A tribute to Wor-Gar and the thread so a celebration is in order here. what do you say guys...

Should we plan an Image Blast Party?

I'm working up some shots to commemorate with P!
Hope I am in time!
Got some cool stuff. NOTHING as cool as "Look into my eye!" but, close!

Hope it is a photo laden blast! :D

pjam said:
Now, we're closing in on 100,000 Hits! A tribute to Wor-Gar and the thread so a celebration is in order here. what do you say guys...

Should we plan an Image Blast Party?

Absolutely, we should do something -- I think 100,000 hits must be a record!!!

:chew

It's a shame that it can't hold out til then, it'd be awesome if an SDCC showing of a HT Queen marked the 100,000th.

MaulFan said:
It's a shame that it can't hold out til then, it'd be awesome if an SDCC showing of a HT Queen marked the 100,000th.

Good LORD! :lol IF ONLY!!!!
Like they keep up with us! They should though, with Paul out there, making tables and scenes...God help us when Queens hit, and Powerloaders are rampaging WorGar's kitchen!!!! HIDE THE CUTLERY!!! :lol

Better get my shots soon! Looks like a fun ride at 100,000!

figuremasterles said:
Good LORD! :lol IF ONLY!!!!
Like they keep up with us! They should though, with Paul out there, making tables and scenes...God help us when Queens hit, and Powerloaders are rampaging WorGar's kitchen!!!! HIDE THE CUTLERY!!! :lol

Better get my shots soon! Looks like a fun ride at 100,000!

You are ON Bro! Any more juicy Bob Burns pics stashed away? Some amazing Warrior repaints, dude ANYTHING that is Figure Master Les works for me.

Lock and Load gang, the Aliens freaks are a comin'! :lol :cool:

pjam said:
It's just ANOTHER set display I'll use. Not like I'm gonna have these guys in one pose all the time. Remember, we're gonna have them for our entire lives, so why not... I'm a very creative dude, what can I say... besides it can also work for a Bishop work table and some poses with the Marines planning moves @ SL 3...

I like to mix it up from time to time... Variety, the spice of life.

I think what you're doing with your marines is truly commendable, and if I had the time and space right now, I'm sure I'd be doing exactly the same thing. I've thought about how cool it would be to do something different like the mess hall scene too, but you're actually planning to do it, and that is just too f'n cool! Like you said, this is a once in a lifetime thing, so why not enjoy the hell out of it right now and for as long as we all can?! I'm taking my time with my own marines (not that I have much choice at the moment), so I may not be able to share any pics until after the summer, but I hope you'll enjoy my creative efforts as much as I've been enjoying yours!
:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Last edited:
pjam said:
...by Popular Demand

"HUDSON, LOOK INTO MY EYE!"

DSC05174.jpg
Kick Ass P! :rock

I love the table and your mess hall idea, can't wait to see pics of that! I think it's awesome that you put your figures in various poses, it makes having them that much more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back