Brass spoon in Alien Covenant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattias

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I‘m looking for some help identifying something from this movie, and I guess this is a bit of a long shot, but here goes:

In the opening scenes of Alien Covenant, when David is introduced, they have made sure that every piece in the room is of well known origin, from legendary designers; the Bugatti throne chair, the Eileen Gray table, the Steinway piano, the Loewy tea set, and so on.

I have finally managed to get my hands on a screen accurate tea pot and cup, designed by Raymond Loewy for Rosenthal back in the 1950s. It took me three attempt to get the correct pot, since there are to my knowledge at three similar but different sizes/versions. So yeah, I have three different ones now... And the cup is also the correct version now, and I have 12 smaller ones that I purchased before knowing they were actually smaller.

My setup:
IMG_1883.jpeg

Close up comparison to a still frame from the movie and two other frames:
5F5F3786-AC7E-427E-B5FD-4F7157300159.jpeg

The spoon is however just a spoon I found that looked similar, that I’ve modified to look even closer to the one used. And this is what I’m now wondering if someone happens to know what the spoon they used comes from? Brand? I have searched for this like a mad man, but to no avail.

The spoon I’m using, before and after my modification:
IMG_1849.jpeg

tl;dr Anyone that knows the brand/model of the brass spoon in Alien Covenant?

Back