ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100,000 HITS! CONGRATS TO WOR-GAR AND TO EVERY ALIEN FREAK HERE FOR MAKING SSF HISTORY

NOW, LET'S GET THE IMAGE BLAST PARTY STARTED!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

pjam said:
100,000 HITS! CONGRATS TO WOR-GAR AND TO EVERY ALIEN FREAK HERE FOR MAKING SSF HISTORY

NOW, LET'S GET THE IMAGE BLAST PARTY STARTED!

Will do! And congrats fellow ALIENS freaks!

First up (Still working on my TOY photos...may post by tomorrow)
Here are some new images from BOB BURN'S BASEMENT!

Me caught taking shots of the Dropship...too stunned to think...
Lesinbasmnt001.jpg

Hamming it up with Bob in front of the real movie Alien head masks
Lesinbasmnt002.jpg

Me in a state of complete Freak shock, holding the ALIEN QUEEN's tongue!
Lesinbasmnt003.jpg

Toy pics coming soon!
Have at it guys! Let's see some wicked ALIENS! :D
And may there be another 100,000!

Those are really cool pics Les! I like the one of you getting some tongue from the Queen but where's the pic of you giving the Alien Queen a little tongue back?:D :rotfl :D

Great pics Les!!!!

And I can't believe it --

We got our own SECTION at last!!!

Thanks to Dave for finally breaking down!

Now that's the way to celebrate 100,000!!!!

:)

Originally Posted by Wor-Gar:

PETITION for a new section devoted solely to ALIENS/PREDATOR/TERMINATOR

1. Wor-Gar
2. Dekadentdave
3. Pjam
4. Abake
5. Ironman1188
6. Reinhardt
7. DBoz
8. Batty
9. twistedfreak
10. figuremasterles
11. King Darkness
12. Mudshark
13. Hunky_Artist
14. Cocoboloboy
15. The ill Jedi
16. Facebox
17. Shai Halud
18. Dannie Darko
19. Creecher
20. Pixeltwin
21. Lord Azrael
22. Bannister
23. Dark Artist
24. P!tu
25. Jen
26. TERRIBLE TYSON TOE
27. Bodie the Cursed
28. Occulum

Thanks to all the supporters!!!

:rock

Last edited:
YEAH!
I was like.... DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?!?!?!?

WE ROCK! :chew ALIENS ROCK!
Take it all the way guys!

I was going to split this thread up into more specific topics, but no way I'm wading through 4000 posts. So let's start new threads for different topics, 'kay?

Darklord Dave said:
I was going to split this thread up into more specific topics, but no way I'm wading through 4000 posts. So let's start new threads for different topics, 'kay?

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

First new thread I'd like to see is Les' Jacqueline/Ripley conversion how-to. I'm not wading through 4000 posts to go find it. That's like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Wow, I mean, WOW! Too cool... and that looks like the Dropship model used for the APC offload scene... stunningly cool Les, thanks! Keep em coming guys, we need some Bugs!

figuremasterles said:
Will do! And congrats fellow ALIENS freaks!

First up (Still working on my TOY photos...may post by tomorrow)
Here are some new images from BOB BURN'S BASEMENT!

Me caught taking shots of the Dropship...too stunned to think...
Lesinbasmnt001.jpg

Hamming it up with Bob in front of the real movie Alien head masks
Lesinbasmnt002.jpg

Me in a state of complete Freak shock, holding the ALIEN QUEEN's tongue!
Lesinbasmnt003.jpg

Toy pics coming soon!
Have at it guys! Let's see some wicked ALIENS! :D
And may there be another 100,000!

Thanks Creech. That's kind of what I was looking for but I thought I saw some shots somewhere of the body getting frankensteined.

I went to Kay-Bee toys last night because I remembered that they used to have that Jacqueline figure there but she was gone so now I gotta turn to the evil bay (not Michael, the other bay).

Jacq is cheap on the bay, make sure you get the right flightsuit (collars). I got lucky and picked up my outfit from paulcarson... Nos patches to come but no head.

alien20ripley202.jpg

NosRipWIP.jpg

What is the right flightsuit for Ripley? And for Bishop? He's my next project.

I'm not sure which flighsuit my Rip has, but it's really nice material and correct collars, i did remove those clasps from her white shirt, waiting on hunky to sculpt her head. Bishop, there is no correct bishop flightsuit because of the unique collar shaping, they were basically half collars rounded corners, need to alter them BUT the one i'm using is the bbi Walker, close enough...

Oh and Darklord Dave the official Predator thread is stiil on the other forum for what it's worth...

dekadentdave said:
now I gotta turn to the evil bay (not Michael, the other bay).

:lol :lol :lol :lol

So with its own forum now, will this thread slowly fade away, to make room for new more specfic topic threads??

Darklord Dave said:

Yes, great idea. This thread is full of great pictures and information which is basically lost because no one dares look back.

We definitely should start new threads on more specific topics: customs vs. HT figure for example. Also, we should make an ALIENS thread separate from ALIEN.

Thanks Dave! This was a great surprise!

Hi pjam. I am going to use the exisiting Sideshow Toys Frank Black figure to make my Bishop custom. Sine Lance Henricksen played both roles, I can just repaint his hair from the white/gray it is now as Frank Black, to the darker, almost black hair he had in ALIENS as Bishop. Here's the link to the Bishop auction and the figure I won on eBay recently: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=160114750874&rd=1&rd=1

I found a jumpsuit on eBay that I liked, and thought would work out for Bishop. It is a Hot Toys GIGN Operator Navy Blue Suit BDU uniform. Here's the auction link for it:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=320089512661&rd=1&rd=1

I also found some white sneakers for Bishop. I think he wore white Reeboks since they were also the ones who custom made Ripley's velcro space boots. I found some shoes that I think will work. I plan on "wearing them down" some with some paint making them have that worn look to them. Here's the link to them on eBay:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=320103470377&rd=1&rd=1

Last, I got another Ripley Hot Toys black stand from this same seller, and I'll paint over her name on it and paint Bishop's name on it. I may even put "Android Bishop" or even his model number, then the word "android" and then "Bishop" at the bottom. What do you think?

Thanks Mike, that flightsuit should work fine but I recommend the BBI Walker, zipper is more accurate. You'll also need a neck chain, EVA patch (right shoulder only) knife and laptop, I have a BBi War journalist painted black w/ detailed keyboard. I also recommend using a short body, I used a Dragon Pietr.

I already have a OOAK Custom Callous Bishop, VERY lucky to have it, I custom made the shoes from ref pics, used Connor Nike's, painted them film accurate and made straps for them. The Callous head has real rabbit fur hair and the eyes can articulate. It's back to Callous for a flesh tone correction but should be back with the Sulaco crew soon. Even have a laptop for him, as you can see here. It is a prized piece and completes my "Magnificent Seven" crew.

DSC04284.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back