Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be taking mine in tomorrow (should I be available in time) to put in the frame. Once I get it on the wall with the rest, I will post a photo. So excited.

My lighting was not so great when I shot the photo of the four of them but here it is. I'm so in love. Best colors to date, in my opinion. Now to actually level and space them properly. I'm too lazy for that, today.

17796381_10154927891532247_1769118527738748501_n.jpg
17799385_10154928543402247_1794391369394318998_n.jpg

I always try and get the last # of the run when I buy prints, so if anyone just so happens to have #750, let's talk. When I bought it from Mondo I asked if I could have it and they said they'd make a note. Unfortunately I didn't get it. I have the last Guardians and the last Goonies so I wanna keep it going.

Do any UK members have recommendations of where to buy decent frames from? I need quite a few frankly as I keep buying prints and hoarding them in the cupboard. My local art shops ask extortionate amounts, and ebay quality is very much hit and miss. Cheers...

I always try and get the last # of the run when I buy prints, so if anyone just so happens to have #750, let's talk. When I bought it from Mondo I asked if I could have it and they said they'd make a note. Unfortunately I didn't get it. I have the last Guardians and the last Goonies so I wanna keep it going.

Ah it's you posting on Mondo Trader and messaging people about theirs. :p Hope you find your #

They sent me one by accident numbered #350. They said I could return it for exchange. I said no.

Last edited:
Ah it's you posting on Mondo Trader and messaging people about theirs. :p Hope you find your #

They sent me one by accident numbered #350. They said I could return it for exchange. I said no.

That's me. Small world. I remember seeing your post. I think I commented on it. Should've exchanged for #750. :wink1:

Back