Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know. I shouldn't be spending money while moving house, but said new house has two long hallways that will need cool prints on (while the mrs is out!)... We'll see ;)

Yeah I know. I shouldn't be spending money while moving house, but said new house has two long hallways that will need cool prints on (while the mrs is out!)... We'll see ;)

I have this vision of you once a week - waiting until she goes out - then running round to hang the prints, then reversing the routine as you hear her pull up on the drive :)

Did anybody make it to the MMxSW Show? I actually flew down from Chicago for this one. I parked myself at 11:50 pm Thursday and was 38th in line. Grabbed the new 4 and was early enough for a 2-1b but too late for the Ackbar by about 6 people. Also picked up Tusken/Palpatine "Bastard" (aka Variants due to Disney).

Anybody else go and/or have an Ackbar? hahaha

So I hear somebody did a dookie in the Mitchell Star Wars line today :lol

I wasn't a two more so than a one with a possible push. She just straight up dropped her chonies and did her best impression of the Venetian Hotel.

Also there was a head-on collision because some rubbernecker was staring at the line and drove into oncoming traffic. It seemed minor since no body was visibly hurt. Though you know what they say about that whiplash.

I wasn't a two more so than a one with a possible push. She just straight up dropped her chonies and did her best impression of the Venetian Hotel.

Also there was a head-on collision because some rubbernecker was staring at the line and drove into oncoming traffic. It seemed minor since no body was visibly hurt. Though you know what they say about that whiplash.

WTF is going on in Austin?!?! :lol

The line for the original art is already at 16. I don't understand how anyone could wait that long. Over night sure, but days and days ahead. No. I would rather spend $1500 and ask someone to draw for me.

I'll get a pic up soon of my Civil War. Just need to take it in to be framed and then hang it. I hope all of yours get to you asap!

Back