Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, I have enough to buy frames for already. Plus I'm ready to pull the trigger on a $1000 Prime 1 ID4 alien that will definitely lose value as there's only about 4 of us interested in it :lol Not that it matters, I buy things I love when the price of admission is that high.

I still don't actually own a Mondo print! The ones I've really wanted, I've missed out on (because Mondo) I tend to prefer bottlenecks artwork anyway so it's okay. Although looking back, I probably should have bought Kylo and this Vader as a pair.

. . . Not really . . . I still don't actually own a Mondo print . . . I tend to prefer bottlenecks artwork anyway so it's okay . . .

We're on the same page (again).

I'm thinking Ink's only changed his forum name to "Trash Panda" to disguise how much he's spending on prints & collectibles :)

(*still think you should have gone with "Dark Ink" dude :) *)​

Out of interest TP, you seem to buy everything, do you frame them all up and display them? Or are many of them sitting in their tubes still? Good frames are NOT cheap around here. I'm annoyed I have to buy just a few.

Hobby Lobby. And yes. I got museum glass, though... so that does put the price up there.

I picked up the GotG Rob Rivera regular today. I have the Stout already and wanted something for my office that was comic style. Can't wait to hang this on my wall. I think people right now didn't go for it because they were hoping for a Stout BUT, I think after a while, people will see it hung and regret it. It's just a classy classic in my opinion.

View attachment 339938

View attachment 339939

I have the GotG Stout as well but I am really diggin this piece. I've been waiting for the right Rivera print to come along and this is definitely it. Unfortunately for me I stopped trying to buy Mondo prints on drop day. Will have to keep an eye out for a good price.

I finally locked down a Stout GotG vol. 1 vinyl. I refused to pay today's market value, but was able to get the vinyl for cheap from a friend (new) and the sleeve elsewhere. I already have almost all of the handbills so I am okay that it didn't come with one.

I finally locked down a Stout GotG vol. 1 vinyl. I refused to pay today's market value, but was able to get the vinyl for cheap from a friend (new) and the sleeve elsewhere. I already have almost all of the handbills so I am okay that it didn't come with one.

Which handbills do you need? Cuz I've been thinking about selling mine since I realistically won't be able to complete the set. I have Yondu and Ronan.

That Fifth Element vinyl is so **** tempting.

I just saw the 20th Anniversary edition in theaters last night. I still love this movie even after the 10th+ viewing. :lol Amazingly fun. :rock

tumblr_niqw4c1FwL1smcbm7o1_500.gif

That Fifth Element vinyl is so **** tempting.

I just saw the 20th Anniversary edition in theaters last night. I still love this movie even after the 10th+ viewing. :lol Amazingly fun. :rock

Still mad at myself for not going to the anniversary theater showing. Picked up the vinyl though.

Back