Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics out there of what Edmiston's The Thing poster looks like?

No idea, but if I were a betting man I'd say they made a print from the OG piece (called Antarctica) he had at the "Home" show last year.

antarctica_JasonEdmiston-Thing-final_1024x1024.jpg

I bit the bullet and bought a regular one off eBay. Managed to get it for under $300 so I consider that a deal...it might drop later on but whatever. I've only had luck in a Stout lottery once, and that was for the GOTG print.

I usually don't buy prints for that much except Stout's..so it was "worth" it to me. I prefer his Regular versions. Much more vibrant given that he doesn't use much color and makes the details pop. I had sold my GOTG Variant I got from SDCC because I preferred the Regular. Though I do admit the Variant Civil War looks pretty sharp with the duller colors.

I need to frame my others. I have the Avengers framed, got a AOU Regular, a GOTG Regular, and now Civil War Regular. I wish Stout had done Winter Soldier. I wonder if he's on the docket for Spider-man: Homecoming.

Where did you get your frames? Are those under $200?

Hobby Lobby. And yes. I got museum glass, though... so that does put the price up there.

I picked up the GotG Rob Rivera regular today. I have the Stout already and wanted something for my office that was comic style. Can't wait to hang this on my wall. I think people right now didn't go for it because they were hoping for a Stout BUT, I think after a while, people will see it hung and regret it. It's just a classy classic in my opinion.

Rivera_GOTG_REGULAR_FINAL_1024x1024.jpg

Rivera_GOTG_VARIANT_FINAL_lg_1024x1024.jpg

Back