Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the article above. Skye's mom turning out to be evil made no sense.

I agree with the article above. Skye's mom turning out to be evil made no sense.

I actually thought it made sense as soon as she popped out alive. "Death and destruction followed her" made me think that. Cal = Destruction, Jiaying = Death. And there were multiple hints that Jiaying did some really bad things in their quest to find Daisy. Getting vivisected by Whitehall in the guise of SHIELD probably created a deep hate and mistrust for the organization, and it probably changed her for worse.

I loved the finale and find that article to be a bunch of ********, if not a slap in the face to the show and its fans. Its like Devin Faraci is on his bully pulpit again saying you shouldn't like the show because it promotes SHIELD as being an "evil organization." Instead, it shows SHIELD to be an organization that isn't all cut and dry or black and white but is just as prone to making mistakes in the name of protection or justice as any organization devoted to helping humanity. I like that. It gives the whole idea of that organization and what it stands for a lot of thematic weight and substance to think about. But that's Faraci for you. The guy is a hack writer and a dimwit to boot. The ******** wouldn't know what substance in a drama was until it came pouring out of the screen to kick his fatass. The reveal that Jiaying was really the season's "big bad" was perfectly executed as the writers made you think all along that Cal and Hydra were the ones to really beware yet it turned out to be her. Great stuff and a great twist. Plus, everything we saw this season was great build up for Civil War and of course, Inhumans.

I agree, his article misses what they were going for.

Her mom wasn't evil from day one, only after they started experimenting on her, Cal even says that she used to cry when the elders would sacrifice themselves for her. She only became evil after they experimented on her.

If anything I like how the show writes SHIELD to be like how a real secret government probably operates.

The world is grey, not black and white.

Coulson risked his life to say Cal, that was a great surprise! So what if he erased his mind, the man was tortured by his wife. Hell, I wish my mind had been erased after seeing Batman and Robin.

Last edited:
wow what a finale that was. im super excited to see what happens with Simmons. if she ends up dead i will be very sad especially after it looked like Fitz and Simmons will hook up.

Every time I see We were soldiers playing on AMC, I try to tune into the part where Coulson bites it. Poor guy has a habit of getting killed from behind.

I thought the finale was pretty good. Any theories on what that object is that swallowed Simmons? I think they said it was Kree in origin so who knows what its doing to Simmons.

I wonder, I don't think they showed that rock liquify unless it was in the presence of an Inhuman. What if Simmons was an Inhuman?

I suspect Simmons will indeed become an inhuman since they have really played up her apprehension toward powered people.

She's got nothing else to do on the show. Her character reminds me of Fred on Angel. Joss killed her off when an ancient god, Illyria took over her body and soul. I can see something similar happening to Simmons.

Filled with unneeded plot lines, boring characters, abrupt storytelling and poor execution where the most effort was required.
Very meh season.

Calvin was the most interesting character. AND the most entertaining one, loved MacLachlan's performance!

I suspect Simmons will indeed become an inhuman since

everyone on the show is becoming an inhuman.

FTFY

Filled with unneeded plot lines, boring characters, abrupt storytelling and poor execution were the most effort was required. Very meh season.

iu

Marvel/Disney should put their money, focus, and energy towards Agent Carter instead.

Your mileage may vary . . . :cool:
___

Disagree with RIDDICK and Gully.

I thought that finale was better than Age of Ultron. I mildly enjoyed the latter but really enjoyed this.

Back