Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally caught the season finale, and wow! I've been very ambivalent about the series and have considered dropping it many many times. I've been watching out of obligation, but have enjoyed an episode here and there. But the finale really impressed me! I loved the scenes with Bobbi and Grant and thought the whole thing was awesome (especially at the point where she gained the upper hand temporarily) all the way up to the rescue (except for the last part with Bobbi getting in the crossfire--it seemed a bit forced), and of course Coulson's hand! I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the episode!

Does anyone know where I can watch Season 1 for free? And before you ask, no, I don't have Netflix.

My local library has a great selection of TV shows and movies. Everything from Game of Thrones to 24 to Gilligan's Island and everything in between. They're nearly as good as Netflix now :lol

Not sure if your library system is that good, but ours here is awesome in that regard. Definitely worth looking into at least.

Are you trying to sell Ween a Reverse Library Mortgage. :lol

Maybe. :lol

They don't. They just tell you other libraries that have what you're wanting, which they did but those that have it are too far away and not worth it to me. Remember, I live in the boonies.

I live in the boonies too. My town has a pop of about 1100. :lol

ILL is great and our patrons take full advantage of it!

Back