Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Well it isn't a frost giant. This was more humanoid than the frost giants.

First thing that came to my mind when I saw the creature in the tank--it's a Kree. Great episode and great mythology building. AoS is really building steam now. I hope it keeps going to be a great run up until and after Winter Soldier.

First thing that came to my mind when I saw the creature in the tank--it's a Kree. Great episode and great mythology building. AoS is really building steam now. I hope it keeps going to be a great run up until and after Winter Soldier.

Plus, having a Kree in there would be a good bridge between GOTG and AoS.

All this talk and no one has mentioned Sif next episode? Mmmm:yess:

I'm so happy it is back on! This episode was great and finally starting to answer some more questions. I was trying to figure it out too, I thought may be a Frost Giant but a Kree would make way more sense.....looking forward to next Tuesday with Lady Sif!!!

It makes no sense to be a frost giant or kree, they are not known to have serums that can heal humans....

Kree makes sense. Just because their blood or whatever didn't have those properties in the comics doesn't necessarily mean anything here. Hmmmm But leading to Guardians (and Ronan) makes sense.

I am looking forward to the next episode! The brief look at Lorelai was pretty cool.

That would be funny if the first look at a Kree came in AoS considering what Nam and JYE posted about the series when it first started getting blasted for being lazy and piss poor TV.

That might also explain the technology that brought Coulson back. :wink1:

Actually.....this just occurred to me. What if Skye is actually Kree? The later Kree have pink skin like Captain Marvel and are almost indistinguishable from humans.....

I think you guys hit it on the mark with the Kree thing. That is, if Marvel owns the Kree and not Fox.

I hope it's Kree or at least something new. The show is entertaining and I enjoy watching it, but they really need to expand into new things the movies haven't done yet. Which they finally seem to be doing. I really hope they have a more consistent airing schedule though, the huge gaps between episodes really takes the excitement of what's going to happen next.

I hope it's Kree or at least something new. The show is entertaining and I enjoy watching it, but they really need to expand into new things the movies haven't done yet. Which they finally seem to be doing. I really hope they have a more consistent airing schedule though, the huge gaps between episodes really takes the excitement of what's going to happen next.

It was a perfect storm of stuff with the Super Bowl and the Olympics. Every show is off schedule

Was I the only one thinking that John Garrett aka Bill Paxton was going to betray Phil Coulson and his team and free Ian Quinn?

I think you and JYE have inside knowledge. :lol

Nah, but it also makes sense for a bunch of other hints. They said GH was "guest house" and Guest's an easy association with aliens. Then there's the rumored intro of Ms. Marvel in Avengers 2 or coming in Phase 3. Man wouldn't people be eating crow if this was a hint at that as well. :lol

Back